Pete Imagine: Project

Pete's POV

(Y/N) (L/N). She's so pretty and she doesn't even notice it. I can tell by the way she walks with her head down and the unsure look on her face. It breaks my heart to see her like that. Maybe I can get her to take some pictures for me. Then I can boost her self esteem and admire her forever. Photography is a class I opted to take this year. I mean, it's a full credit for crying out loud.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I called. Her hair was beautifully set with some falling into her face. She turned to me wearing her signature unsure smile.

"Hey Pete. What's up?" She asked walking over to me. She was wearing our school sweater and black skinny jeans, like she pretty much does everyday.

"I have this photography class and I'm supposed to take pictures of someone. You're nice and pretty, so I thought I could ask you?" I said nervously. God, what the hell was that? Now she probably thinks I'm a creep.

"Well, I mean, I guess. It's not much of a problem for me." (Y/N) smiled snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled at her and mentally took a picture of her beautiful smile.

"Thanks. Can we start today?" I asked taking my camera out of my satchel.

"Sure. I have to catch my bus, you wanna come? You can have dinner or a snack at mine." She asked me.

"Sure, I'm so sure I live near you. I remember seeing you at the park." I blurted out. Great, now she thinks you're a stalker. Great going Pete. I mentally face palmed myself as (Y/N) laughed.

"Well, next time you see me, say hi." She giggled a bit unsurely. Awesome, she was already warming up to me! I laughed back and rubbed the back of my neck. My grey T-shirt matched the sliver on her boots and the red of her phone case matched my plaid button up shirt. Our skinny jeans were about the same color. She noticed me looking at her so I nervously ran my hand through my short black hair.

"Well, we should get going now." I stuttered.

"Y-yeah." (Y/N) replied.  We ran down the dark stairwell that was dimly lit with poor lighting.

"So, explain to me about the project." She said. I grabbed my satchel and smiled down at my feet.

"It's about human lives. I have to give a presentation about what the picture represents about you. It's gonna be really cool." I explained.

"So, you pick the girl with the most boring life in history?" She joked. Boring? Oh god no. I want to live that life with you.

I didn't say that though.

"Can't be that boring. I bet there are something that people don't know about you. That's interesting." Her cheeks dusted pink once I said that and I wished that I took a picture of it. She's so beautiful. We walked outside just as the bus showed up. (Y/N) and I sat in the front.

"So, how long have you been taking pictures?" She asked me, attempting to make conversation.

"If I'm gonna be honest, as soon as I found out photography class was 1 credit." I smiled. She smiled back and laughed softly.

"That's like me and art." She commented. As she got off the bus, she looked at the bus driver and smiled.

"Thank you." She said sincerely. He smiled and waved a hand.

"You're welcome." He said. (Y/N) grabbed my right hand as I waved to the bus driver with my left.

She's so kind and polite. I honestly am so glad I asked her to do my project. We walked to her house and went upstairs. We turned to a room that had a weird sign on it. I looked over at her.

"It's from my favorite show Supernatural. Demon warding. I have some other signs inside.  I'm sorry if it's weird." She explained looking down at her hands. I smiled and grabbed her other hand.

"There's nothing wrong with that." I said softly. She smiled and we walked inside.

"Okay, welcome to my lair. It's (First Favorite Color) and (Second Favorite Color) because those are my two favorite colors. I have a radio and some CDs over there and stuff is everywhere. Excuse the mess." (Y/N) explained. I looked at the posters of people she had on her walls.

"Celebrity crushes or something?" I asked.

"I guess you can say that. Mostly bands and band members." (Y/N) said trailing a finger over the posters. I smiled as I studied her facial expression. She looked happy, happier than when she's in school.

"You're happy." I noted. She smiled and blushed.

"I don't usually get much visitors here. It's nice to have someone with me." She said. I smiled at her innocent features. I couldn't help myself for what I did next.

"(Y/N), if I told you that I only asked you to do the project because I liked you, would you be mad?" I asked hesitantly. (Y/N) smiled and shook her head.

"I wouldn't be mad. I would be ecstatic." (Y/N) said. I couldn't help but smile at her beautiful eyes.

"That's pretty cool." I laughed nervously.

"Yeah." I looked around at the other posters and the quickly kissed (Y/N) before pulling back.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"More than okay." She giggled. I smiled and kissed her again.

A/N: I wanted to write something cute and fluffy with shy!reader because my day has been going terrible. Heck, my week's been terrible. I just need some fluff to cheer me up though. Hoped you liked this.