Patrick Imagine: People Nowadays...Ugh

Don't lead me on, please. If you're gonna love me, love me. If you wanna leave me, leave me. Don't give me false hope and make me think we had a chance. I care too much and if you don't care enough, it would honestly kill me. - Something thought so much, but never said.

You closed the notebook and wiped your sore eyes. They were red, puffy, and irritated. The tissues didn't help much; only made everything hurt more. Guys...you'd never understand them. Most don't care about women's emotions anymore. They'd rather go out and find a girl who'd throw themselves at the guy for one night and never speak again. They don't realize that they can get 100 times more from being in a committed relationship. Chivalry is dead and you mourn its loss every day.

Standing from your corner of the school library, you leave to go to the cafeteria. You need a cookie or something after that cry you just had. Your stupid boyfriend had left you for some desperate upperclassman who'd already been with every boy in their grade. They'd be through by the end of the week and today was Tuesday. You made it to the cafeteria and took out your wallet. Just as you took it out, the whole basketball team walked past in a stampede, making you drop the wallet.

"Dammit." You sighed. They left and you looked on the ground for the lost wallet. There was a tap on your shoulder, and you turned to see Patrick Stump, holding your wallet.

"Found this." He smiled. You produced a weak smile and nodded in acknowledgement.

"Thank you Patrick." You said politely. You got in the line for your treat and noticed Patrick was behind you with his friend Pete.

"You'll be okay, Trick. Obviously this girl isn't the one for you. We'll try again." You heard Pete say.

"I don't even know if I wanna try again, Pete. Girls...they don't really like me. When they find out I'm not in it for sex, they find some other guy to give it to them." Patrick sighed. You turned quietly.

"I don't mean to sound nosey, but I think you have the right idea Patrick. Why try again if it's gonna backfire and hurt. Those girls are stupid by the way." You commented. Pete scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"What do you know about failed relationships? You're the one with the boyfriend." Pete asked.

"I don't know if you heard, but he left me to get sex from an upperclassman. I think I know enough considering this is the 5th time it's happened." You snapped. You picked up a bag of cookies and a muffin before paying for the items. You stuffed the food in your backpack and noticed Patrick's presence next to you.

"I'm sorry about you and your boyfriend." He apologized. You shrugged and rolled your eyes.

"Can't expect any better from him. Sex is just so over commercialized nowadays on television and in magazines. Pretty much everywhere." You explained. Patrick chuckled and nodded.

"Tell me about it. All these standards being put on males and females are ridiculous." Patrick sighed. You smiled at his comment.

"That's exactly how I feel." You commented. You and Patrick started to leave the cafeteria while in an engaging conversation. Pete just watched in amusement.

"What was that about not trying again?" He mumbled to himself.

A/N: DON'T PUT UNFAIR STANDARDS ON MALES OR FEMALES!!! Sorry this is just a topic that pisses me off. This whole imagine was just me going on a lowkey rant. I hope you liked it though :)