Andy Imagine: You're Next Pt.3

Standing outside of the school, you waited patiently for Andy to come out. When he finally did, you smiled happily.

"Took you long enough Mr. Sassy Boots. Will you ever leave our teacher alone?" You asked.

"Nah. It's fun watching your smile every time I piss him off." Andy laughed.

"You only piss him off to see my smile?"

"Well yeah. Do you think I'm really just a jackass or some asshole?"

"Nope. I just thought you were smart mouthed." Andy laughed and wrapped a hand around your shoulder.

"Well, I am one of those too." He smiled. You chuckled and allowed him to guide you towards your house.

"You really are something else Andy." You stated.

"Yeah, I like to think that I'm one of a kind." Andy joked.

"You're always telling jokes. Why?"

"To get you to like me. Isn't it obvious?" You turned to look at Andy.

"You like me?" You asked.

"Duh, I mouthed off to a teacher and got detention just to make you smile. I really like you (Y/N)." Andy smiled. You smiled back and leaned in to kiss him. During your kiss you heard a squeal and pulled back from each other. You turned to see (Best Friend Name).

"Ha! Told ya you were next!" They cheered.

"Have you been following us?" Andy asked. (Best Friend Name) shrugged.

"Slow day." They said. You and Andy smiled at each other and laughed. For once, you were glad your friend's thoughts had become a reality.