Christmas Imagines: 1 Year Later

Patrick:

You woke up to the sound of crying ringing in your ears.

"Hey Patrick, get up." You grumbled. The man next to you whined in protest, but sat up; half awake.

"I didn't do it." He mumbled sleepily.

"The baby, Noel is up." You replied back before burying your face in your pillow. Patrick got up and shuffled his way to his daughter's room as you fell back asleep.

*1 Hour Later*

You woke up to the sound of Christmas music this time and sat up with a confused look on your face.

"Patrick?" You called.

"Downstairs." He called back. You grabbed your white robe and slippers before walking down to the living room. Patrick sat on the couch with Noel in his lap and the photo album in his hands.

"Whatcha looking at?" You asked sitting next to him.

"Some photos. This is the one we took the day you told me you were pregnant. 1 year ago today." Patrick explained. He looked down at Noel and kissed and her forehead.

"It was the best gift you ever gave to me. Thank you." He sniffled. You smiled and kissed him.

"Merry Christmas, Patrick. And we get to have many more with our daughter." You whispered.

Joe:

"Momma, momma!" Ruby cheered running down the stairs. You smiled at her while rocking Lucy in your arms. She'd woken up cranky and was crying.

"Hey baby, did you wake daddy?" You asked.

"Yeah!" She squeaked. You chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Joseph! Come down! We want to open our presents today!" You called. Joe walked down the stairs scratching his hair.

"I'm here. Let's get to opening." He sighed. You smiled as Ruby cheered and ran to a gift. Lucy cooed and reached out for Joe. He smiled and picked up his second daughter.

"Hey there pretty girl! Merry Christmas." He exclaimed spinning her around. Lucy giggled and you smiled at the two of them.

"Mommy, what this?" Ruby asked. You and Joe looked over at the little girl holding a positive pregnancy test. Joe looked back at you with wide eyes.

"No..." He said with a slight gasp. You smiled and nodded.

"I'm pregnant...again." You cheered. Joe laughed and kissed you.

"I bet it's another girl. Geeze, I'm getting seriously and hopelessly outnumbered."

"You've been outnumbered since we had Ruby, honey."

"I know, and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way." You smiled and kissed Joe again.

"Merry Christmas baby." You mumbled against his lips.

Pete:

"Bronx, come put the star in the tree. It's your turn this year." Pete called to his oldest son. You were in the kitchen making cookies with Saint as he covered himself in flower.

"You're silly." You giggled wiping the flower from Saint's face.

"Bronx, what's that?" You heard Pete ask in confusion. You picked up Saint and walked to the living room where Bronx stood holding a box of mouse traps.

"So Santa doesn't get in this year. He kissed mommy the last time." Bronx explained. You chuckled and shook your head.

"Bronx, we talked about this; Santa was just thanking me for being a good girl this year." You lied.

"Why'd he hafta kiss you?! That's daddy's job." He argued.

"Don't worry about it Bronx. Let's just get to bed. It's almost midnight and Santa's gonna be here." Pete said cheerfully.

"Santa!" Saint cheered. You laughed and carried the small boy up to bed.

*1 AM*

Pete snuck down the stairs quietly all dressed up in his Santa apparel. He put the presents from his sack under the tree and took some cookies from the table.

"Damn, (Y/N) really outdid herself this year." He stated. Just then he felt fists in his back.

"Stay away from my mommy! She's already married to my daddy!" Bronx yelled throwing punched at Pete.

"Woah, woah Bronx! It's me, it's dad!" Pete yelled taking off his beard.

"Daddy? Where's Santa? Why are you dressed like him?" Bronx asked. Pete bit his lip and looked for an excuse.

"Well...Santa called me and asked that I fill in for him here. He knows your still upset about what happened last Christmas." He lied.

"Oh...that makes sense. Sorry for hitting ya." Bronx apologized.

"It's fine." Pete assured.

*Morning*

Everyone sat at the table while you made breakfast.

"So, anything scandalous happened last night that we all should know about?" You joked.

"Bronx beat up Santa!" Saint cheered. Your eyes widened and you looked at Pete who just smiled sheepishly. You sighed and looked back at the pancakes you were making.

"Just one normal Christmas." You mumbled to yourself.

Andy:

"So, what do you want for Christmas?" Andy asked as you two sat on the couch, watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

"Nothing. I got it all right here." You replied, snuggling into his chest.

"Gotta want something else. Anything." Andy pressed.

"Well, you're not aloud to think that I'm clingy or anything, but I just want to be with you forever. For this Christmas and many more in the foreseeable future." You confessed. Andy smiled at you as an idea popped into his head.

"Marry me." He said simply.

"What?" You asked.

"Marry me." Andy repeated.

"Are you being serious?"

"I feel the exact same way baby girl. I want to spend as much Christmas' with you as I possibly can. Hopefully, until death do us part." You smiled and kissed him passionately.

"Yes. Yes, I will marry you." You replied breathlessly. Andy smiled and chuckled.

"Merry Christmas baby." He panted.

"Merry Christmas love." You laughed.

A/N: It has been a year today since I started these imagines. Wow, 1 year and two books later, here we are. I never thought that the Fall Out Boy Imagine Series would make it this far and it baffles me. I just wanna thank everyone who's been with me all the way and all the friends I have made from this book. You guys got me through some hard times and stayed through the good too. Thank you so so so so soooooo much. Merry Christmas from me to you and if you don't celebrate, just have a good time, yeah?

-Love, Your Wonderful Author