Group Imagine: The End Of All Things

"I can't believe she's really gone." Joe sniffled.

"Here lies FallOutBarnes. May she forever be remembered for her feel inducing imagines." Pete read off the tombstone.

"My poor smol bean daughter." (Y/N) sobbed into Patrick's shoulder.

"It'll be okay (Y/N), she's in a better place now." Andy said placing a hand on (Y/N)'s back.

"But what about the books? Without author there will be no more imagines. Then what are we gonna do?" (Y/N) asked.

"We'll figure it out. Right now I think we should just find a new book to live in." Patrick suggested. (Y/N), Patrick, Joe, Pete, and Andy all turned and walked away from the closed casket holding the dead body.

"Surprise!" I yelled, popping out of the casket. Everyone screamed and Patrick and Pete fainted.

"Gosh I love it when those two do that." I smiled.

"Author! I-We thought you were dead!" You exclaimed.

"Well that's what I wanted you to think silly goose. I faked my death! Get it? I love MCR references."

"Wait, so why did you fake your death?" Pete asked, after coming back to this life with Patrick.

"Well, I'm in a wee bit of trouble. Some people are coming after me so I had to end this book." I explained.

"Won't they find you in other books?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, I'm lowkey taking a hiatus, but don't worry, it's not as long as the FOB hiatus. Just like a week or less." I smiled sadly.

"We're gonna miss you for the week." Patrick sighed.

"Don't worry, we'll all meet again in Fall Out Boy Imagines 3: Return of The Feels." I cheered.

"Is that legit what your naming it?" Joe asked.

"I don't know man; I think it sounds legit." I shrugged.

"Well, see ya later alligator." You said sadly.

"In a while crocodile." I smiled weakly. You and the guys left the burial grounds as I went and laid back in my coffin, already planning for the next book of this life.

A/N: You heard it here folks, Fall Out Boy Imagines 3: Return of The Feels will be out sometime this week (that name is really growing on me man)!! Keep a look out for it and stay valid my friends. Until next time!