Andy Imagine: You've Gotta Be Kidding Me Pt. 2

You stomped towards (Girl Name) and pulled her by her hair. The rational side of you was gone.

"You bitch!" You growled, throwing a punch to her face. (Girl Name) widened her eyes and slapped you.

"What the hell?" She asked. Your face set in a snarl as you pounced on her, sending the two of you to the kitchen floor.

"Shit!" Andy cursed. Everyone else who was playing Mario Cart heard and ran to the kitchen, watching you and (Girl Name) rolling around on the floor while Andy tried to break you two up.

"(Y/N), let go of (Girl Name)'s hair." He ordered fearfully. You used one hand to deliver your punches and your other to hold her by her hair. (Girl Name) was putting up a pretty good fight though. She sent back some punches after receiving them even gave you a bloody nose and split lip. She definitely had worse though. When Pete, Andy, and Joe were finally able to pull you off of (Girl Name), blood was steadily streaming from your nose.

"You're a fucking bitch and I hate you." You snarled.

"(Y/N), let me explain!" (Girl Name) pleaded with one eye quickly swelling.

"Shut your fucking mouth." You barked before being carried away. You looked up to see Andy carrying you to the bathroom. When you got there, he closed down the toilet and had you sit on the lid. He opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a first aid kit.

"You must think I'm crazy." You mumbled.

"Not crazy. Just small tempered." Andy said, putting some peroxide on a small cotton ball. You hadn't even realized that you had a small gash above your forehead.

"Thank you." You said, hissing slightly when the peroxide hit your wound.

"Why did you attack (Girl Name) like that?" He asked.

"You'll think I'm stupid."

"(Y/N), I've never seen you get so mad in your life. I don't think I'll see you as stupid." You sighed and held your head back as Andy put a tissue to your nose.

"I like you Andy. I like you and seeing (Girl Name) kissing you when she knows I like you, it just hurt." You confessed. Andy didn't say anything but take away your tissue and place a wet rag on your butted lip. You winced and looked at him.

"Andy, please say something." You begged. He moved the rag and looked you in your eyes.

"It's about time." He sighed before swiftly placing his lips on yours. You smiled in surprise and kissed back. When he pulled away, he had a slight smile adorning his face.

"What?" You asked.

"The plan worked." Andy said happily.

"Plan?"

"(Girl Name) can explain." You two walked back to the kitchen hand in hand. (Girl Name) was sitting on the counter with a bag of frozen peas to her eye. She looked down with one eye and weakly smiled at you and Andy's intertwined hands.

"The plan worked." She cheered.

"What plan?" You asked.

"I was supposed to kiss Andy and you were gonna see and yell at me. Andy was gonna ask why you were so mad and you were gonna tell him you liked him. I just didn't expect you to go John Cena on my ass." (Girl Name) explained. You gasped and put a hand over your mouth.

"I beat the living shit out of you and you were just trying to help me. (Girl Name), I'm so so sorry." You apologized. She waved it off.

"It's cool. Just as long as you know you owe me and you'll be getting me stuff while I'm still broken." She smiled. You have a small laugh and nodded.

"You got me and Andy together. I'll do anything for you." You said looking over to the sweetheart ginger holding your hand.