Patrick Imagine: American Beauty/American Psycho

You painted your lips with the crimson red lipstick and looked in the mirror.

Go away!

Leave me alone!

Please don't!

You smiled and made a kissy face at the mirror before grabbing your little black dress from the closet. It fit just right and stopped mid thigh. You accessorized with black pumps and a small purse. You left your house and caught a taxi to a club down in Manhattan. Supposedly a bunch of celebrities were partying there tonight. Certainly, you would find your way on the list. When the taxi pulled up in front of the club, you got out and paid the driver.

Oh god, no!

You demon!

Go to hell!

You walked to the bouncer and flashed him a sly smile.

"Name?" He asked.

"I'm not on the list, but I kind of figured I could go in anyway." You said softly. The main smiled and looked around.

"If you'd come to the back with me, I think I can make that possible." He whispered in your ear. His hot breath disgusted you and you wanted to scrub your skin raw. Nonetheless, you smiled and let him lead you to the back entrance.

Patrick's POV

I drank the shot of whiskey that Pete slid in front of me.

"See! A good night on the town will do you good, Stump. After Elisa, you could use a pick me up. Any girl in her can do." Pete exclaimed. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"I don't think I've seen any girls who caught my eye yet." I sighed. Just as I said that, I noticed a girl who walked out of the bathroom. She had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in my life. She walked over to me where I sat at the bar. She glanced over at Pete and I, giving me a seductive smile.

"Hi there, handsome." She said. I smiled and took Pete's shot.

"Hi." I replied. She ordered a glass of Smirnoff and looked over at me.

"So, what's your story?" She asked.

Run!

Run now!

Take your chance and leave!

I smiled and ordered another shot.

"This is a long one." I sighed.