Joe Imagine: Fatal Attraction Pt. 4

"Joe, Natasha, stay behind. I don't want you two getting hurt." You signed before readying your gun.

"Listen Serpent...(Y/N), this is my daughter. I can't ask you to risk your life for her." Joe argued.

"You should be dead now and your daughter at home. It's my fault for feeling." You signed back angrily. Natasha just shook her head.

"You're not going in there by yourself." She sighed before taking a gulp of her coffee. You put Joe in a headlock and incapacitated him swiftly. Natasha just looked at you sleepily.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" She slurred.

"I spiked your coffee." You signed before she dropped. You took your gun, and Joe, before making your way into your boss's building. You swiftly and quietly made your way up the stairs. Your boss always was one for the dramatics. He would keep the girl on the top floor. You finally made it and dragged Joe's unconscious body into your boss's office.

"Serpent! You brought him." Your boss cheered. He had the little girl gagged and tied to a chair. He always was an asshole too. Your glare hardened as you grabbed the hair on Joe's head. The pain quickly woke him up.

"What? (Y/N), what's going on?" Joe asked in confusion. Keeping a hard face, you pulled the gun to his head making the little girl and Joe start protesting. Your boss just smiled.

"It's great to see you back, Serpent." He hissed. The way he said your alias made you sick. You didn't want to live like this anymore. Not when there were other things out there. You quickly aimed the gun to your boss and shot him in his heart. He dropped and you let go of Joe's hair. Joe ran to his daughter and ungagged her. He freed her of her restraints and hugged her.

"Hey Ruby, you're okay. Daddy's got you." Joe mumbled.

"They killed mommy." The girl sniffled. You carefully made your way over to the two and tapped Joe's shoulder.

"She's okay?" You signed. Joe smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, thanks to you. Thank you so much (Y/N). You saved my daughter's life." He praised. You tried for a smile and a bang was heard. You felt a searing pain in your chest and you looked down to see a growing red spot. Joe noticed the spot too. He put down Ruby and caught you before you fell.

"(Y/N), can you hear me?" Joe asked worriedly. He put his hand over the wound to try and stop the blood flow. Man, if you didn't drug Natasha, she might be able to help you right now.

"(Y/N)! Hey, I called the ambulance so you gotta stay with me, alright?" Joe yelled. You weakly brought your hand up to his cheek and brought it down to your face. You kissed him softly and pulled away.

"That better not be a goodbye kiss, because, dammit, I hate those." Joe sniffled, tears breaking from his eyes. You giggled and weakly signed one last time,

"You were my redemption. Thank you." Your body went cold and you stopped moving in Joe's arms.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), come on, wake up." Joe sobbed. Ruby just looked at her father breaking down in tears. She walked over to him and looked at your dead body in his arms.

"She's pretty, daddy." Ruby mumbled.

"Yeah baby. An angel who went back to heaven." Joe sobbed, kissing your cold forehead.

A/N: Hi all! Little message here for ya guys. There is something called the Fan Fiction Awards and I think you guys should nominate this book and/or the first fall out boy imagines book if possible. Idky, but I just feel like my followers and readers are just so awesome that with enough nominations, there is a great chance of winning, not just for me, but for all of us. This award would belong to not just me, but all of you as the readers and voters. I'm no one or nowhere without you if I'm going to be honest. Just go to @thefanfictionawards page and find the nomination book. All the instructions are there. I really hope you guys nominate me :). Thanks for reading!