Pref #33: Pet Peeves

A/N: Here is the definition of pet peeve. Pet Peeve: something that a particular person finds especially annoying.

Patrick:

His: When you bite your nails

It just was always was a problem to Patrick if you were biting your nails. It's not that he hated it, it just made him uncomfortable for some reason.

Yours: When he just constantly hums loudly

Patrick is a musician. You understand that he'll be humming a tune to remember it from time to time, but when your doing something important and all you hear is him humming, you lowkey want to shank him. But you never will because you love him too much.

Joe:

His: When you spend so much time in a store

It's gotta be a female thing. Since the dawn of time, most females like to spend a lot of their time in stores, just being there. The male usually has to put of with it along with mild complaining, but to Joe, you could stab him in the eyes and it would be better than waiting for you to leave a store.

Yours: How well he treats his guitars

Joseph, talks to his guitars. Yes, before this guy goes to bed, he tells them goodnight. Sometimes, he kisses them goodnight. You get super pissed after it and you just want to punch Joe in his perfect face.

Pete:

His: How positive you are

Now, it's not everyday you turn into a ray of sunshine, but when you get in your little hyper moods, Pete just watches in complete agony. Especially if he just came back from tour and had to watch you sing to the freaking woodland creatures.

Yours: His pizza obsession

You love pizza almost as much as you love Pete, but you don't bring it up all the time. You can be planning a date and ask Pete where he wants to go, he will almost always say Pizza. What do you want for breakfast? Pizza. Do you like this shirt? Where's the one with pizza on it. Pete, check out my new underwear! Wow, it's shaped like pizza! That boy...

Andy:

His: You laugh at your own self

You can say something that sounded a little funny and then you repeat it and die laughing for at least a minute. It's cute, but at the same time, Andy finds it a bit annoying and unnecessary.

Yours: How he wears shorts in winter

Picture this, the weather is 10°F and it's snowing like crazy. You are wearing to pairs of pants, two shirts, two jackets, two pairs of gloves, two scarves and two hats. Your boyfriend, Andy, comes out wearing shorts and a hoodie. He only has on a t-shirt under that. You always scold him saying he's gonna catch his death, but Andy just shrugs.

Fall Out Boy Imagines 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें