Pete Imagine: Dr. Gregory House, M.D.

A/N: I really like the show House M.D. because I just really like hospital shows. Idk why.

Pete's POV

"Please I need to see Dr. House!" I cried, running into the hospital with my wife. A nurse came and got a gurney for her.

"Please, find Dr. House. Make sure he's on the case." I called as they took her away. I sighed and took a seat in a waiting room. A woman with dark curly hair came to me.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Cuddy. You are?" She asked. I stood up and gave her my shaking hand.

"Pete Wentz. (Y/N), my wife, is she okay?" I asked worriedly.

"We've gotten the air back into her lungs but I need you to tell me everything that was wrong with your wife."

"(Y/N) has been sick for a while and we've been to countless doctors, but none knew what was wrong with her. She just recently got serious, like today. I was in the studio while she stood outside with my sons, Bronx and Saint. Suddenly she just collapsed and couldn't breath. I'd been doing some research on doctors who treat the unknown and Dr. House was our best bet. Please, I need her to see Dr. House." I explained. Dr. Cuddy sighed and looked down.

"I'll see what I can do Mr. Wentz." She replied.

Dr. House's POV

"Okay, so Cuddy suggested that I take this case or she fire me. Symptoms include lung failure, fever, and fatigue. Lets begin shall we." I sighed.

"Says here that this is a (Y/N) Wentz. Here? In our hospital?" Dr. Chase said.

"Am I supposed to care about that?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's Pete Wentz's wife. The famous bassist for Fall Out Boy." Cameron smiled.

"Goodie! I get to treat a boyband member's girlfriend!" I cheered, faking enthusiasm. As soon as everyone went silent, I tapped the marker on the board.

"Come on people! It's my favorite part of the day! Diagnosis time." I said sarcastically.

To be continued...