Pref #26: You Don't Feel 100%

Patrick:

Patrick walked into the dark house, eyes furrowed in confusion. You should've been home by now. Your classes were over at 4:30. It's 6:00. He walked up the stairs to your shared room and opened the door.

"(Y/N), are you here?" Patrick asked. He then turned on the light and felt a pillow hit him in the face.

"Turn off the light if you want both your testicles." You growled. Patrick quickly complied and walked over to the bed.

"Headache?" He asked softly.

"Yeah." You mumbled. Patrick pouted, pulled you into his arms and, let you bury your face in his chest.

"You'll be okay." He said kissing your temple.

Joe:

You sneezed and almost dropped all your books. Luckily, your boyfriend was there to help steady you.

"(Y/N), you sure you wanted to come to school today?" He asked.

"Bio test and English test. I'm pretty sure I had to come. I freaking hate retakes." You sniffled. Joe looked at your shivering frame in worry and took off his huge hoodie.

"Here. You're gonna catch your death shivering like that, love." He fretted, taking the books from your hand. You smiled and put on the gigantic hoodie. It covered your hands, butt, and smelled like Joe.

"I'll wash it before I give it back." You promised. Joe just smiled and shook his head.

"Keep it. You look adorable." He insisted before continuing on your wall to the school library.

Pete:

"Come on baby girl, give me that award winning smile." Pete coaxed.

"Peter I already told you, I'm not in the mood." You groaned, pushing past your boyfriend.

"Come on, please?"

"No, I hate everything."

"(Y/N), so what your voice gave out when you were singing? You just needed to warm up more and you didn't have the time." You choked back a sob and looked down at your feet.

"But now I can kiss the role goodbye. After I fucked up, she wouldn't let me read anymore lines for that part. She wouldn't even see me try and my acting was much better for that than my singing." You sobbed. Pete wrapped his arms around you and left soft kissed all over your face.

"Baby, I know you deserve that part. If you don't get it, it's okay because I still love you, acting or not." Pete assured you with a final kiss on your lips.

Andy:

"I freaking hate Spanish class." You sighed out loud while sitting in Spanish class. Your boyfriend, Andy, looked at your annoyed face.

"It could be worse. We could have a mean teacher who doesn't let us talk." He smirked.

"But then I'd be learning at least! I don't get the way this teacher teaches and it's totally bringing down my GPA." You groaned. Andy wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"You're still a genius no matter what and you can drop this class best year. This would be your second credit for the language diploma." He offered. Your eyes lit up in realization.

"Oh my gosh, you're right! I don't have to be here next year!" You cheered. The whole class turned to look at you including the teacher.

"Mind your business please." You said quickly. Everyone went back to what they were doing and you hugged Andy.

"Thank you Andy Bear." You mumbled.

"Anything for my girl." He whispered, kissing your cheek.