Patrick Imagine: Another Death?

Requested by Fandom_Addict12

(Warning!!!! Some Supernatural spoilers from season 5)

You sat on the couch watching Supernatural.

"Oh my gosh, Gabe don't be a retard! Your ass know you can't take on Lucifer!!" You yelled, bouncing on your couch.

"Brother don't make me do this." Lucifer said.

"Then don't do it asshole, damn!" You hissed, grabbing onto the blankets you covered yourself in. Lucifer grabbed Gabriel's knife, when he was creeping behind him, and impaled him with it.

"No!" You cried, throwing off your blankets. You turned off the television and cried into your hands. Just as you were starting to get attached to Gabriel.

"Fuck you CW!" You sobbed reaching for your chocolate bar. You laid on the couch with one hand wrapped around your legs, which were pulled up to your chest, and the other was feeding you chocolate. When the door to your apartment opened, Patrick watched you with a puzzled look on his face.

"(Y/N), sweetheart, are you okay?" He asked. You turned to him with a tear streaked, chocolate covered face.

"No Patrick. I'm not o-fucking-kay!" You cried. Patrick made his way over to the couch and sat next to you.

"Baby I get that you're upset, but I don't think nows a good time to be quoting My Chemical Romance. What happened?" He said.

"The fucking Supernatural writers, that's what fucking happened. They killed Gabriel!" You explained, wiping your eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry (Y/N)." Patrick pulled you into his arms and held you there as you sobbed into his shirt.

"He was such a good person! I felt like I was just getting to know him." You complained.

"I know, I know. But hey, this is Supernatural we're talking about! Surely he'll be back." Patrick said. You nodded and wiped your eyes.

"You're right. I bet I'll see him again, later on." You agreed.

"Good. Now, let's get you cleaned up. Your whole face is full of chocolate." Patrick laughed. You giggled and kissed him.

"I love you." You smiled. Patrick kissed your nose and hugged you tighter.

"And I love you more."