Joe Imagine: Don't Leave Any Evidence Next Time

You backed into the corner of the room with tears streaming down your face.

"(Y/N), I can explain!" Joe cried, running in after you.

"Don't you come any closer!" You panted.

"Baby I'm sorry."

"Cut the crap! You're only sorry you got caught asshole!" Joe sighed and leaned against the wall opposite of you. The letter he just received with news of his new daughter was dangling in his fingers.

"I thought she would never come back. It was a one time thing." He pleaded.

"So that makes it okay!? It should've never happened Joseph! There never should have been the slightest chance that any female other than me should be telling you about a child that's yours; while we're dating!" You yelled. Your eyes now stung from the amount of tears you shed and any traces of eyeliner or mascara was gone. My he only way you felt protected was if your arms were wrapped around yourself. Seems like that's the only person you can trust, yourself.

"(Y/N), I love you." Joe sighed.

"Not enough!" I coughed.

"I love you so much that I'm not going to come near you. I love you so much I'm going to respect your wishes and do as you say in hopes that we can fix this. I love you that damn much." You glared at Joe and pushed yourself out of the corner.

"What are you gonna do now Joe? Huh? You gonna just forget about your 1 month old daughter?" You asked walking towards him.

"Of course not! I mean, I made the mistake and I'm gonna fix it." Joe argued. You scoffed and shook your head as more tears threatened to fall.

"You can't take care of me and a baby. Especially when you're still one yourself." You sniffled.

"So what are you saying?" Joe asked nervously.

"I'm making your life easier. You only need to take care of one person." You grabbed your phone, bag, and coat before walking to the door.

"(Y/N) wait! Our wedding is in a month! Everything was planned!" Joe begged. You turned to see the pathetic look on his face.

"Propose to your baby momma." You scoffed, taking off your ring. You threw it at him and he fumbled to catch it.

"There, use that." You spat before slamming the door behind you.