Patrick Imagine: American Beauty/American Psycho Pt.2

Patrick's POV

After confiding my story of misfortune to the mystery woman , it felt as if a weight was lifted from my chest. I don't know why, but I felt that I could trust her.

"I'm sorry about Elisa. She obviously didn't deserve you. If I was with you, I'd never leave." She said holding my hand in hers. I smiled and felt my confidence boost substantially.

"In that case, would you like to join me back to my house?" I asked. She smiled but shook her head.

"Come to mine. Elisa might be back to collect her things. At mine, we'll be completely alone." She whispered. I paid for our drinks and let the woman drag me outside.

Stop!

Don't!

Get away!

"Wait, I don't even know your name." I chuckled.

"(Y/N) (L/N) at your service. Don't worry, I would've told you what name to moan out anyway." She said smiling wickedly.

What was I getting myself into.

*2 Months Later*

"Patrick, you're home!" (Y/N) cheered kissing me. I smiled and kissed her back.

"Hey. Happy two month anniversary." I said.

"Thanks cutie. I got you something but that's for later. What'd you get me?" (Y/N) asked quickly. She always had a lot of energy bubbling from her. I loved that.

"I got you this." I said pulling out a gold necklace. It said "beauty" in cursive letters.

"Patrick, this is beautiful! Ya know what, I think I will show you your present. Follow me, it's in the basement." (Y/N) smiled leading me to the basement. She blindfolded me with one of my ties so I was completely blind.

"Alright baby, take off your blindfold!" (Y/N) cheered. I took of the tie and instantly wish I didn't.

"What the hell is this!?" I yelled in horror. On the wall written in blood was "Happy Anniversary Pattycakes". Directly under that was Elisa's dead body with her heart in her hands. I wanted to throw up but nothing would come up.

"Baby, what's wrong? Don't you like it?" (Y/N) asked in concern.

"No! I didn't want you to kill Elisa. Why would you do this!" I yelled.

Too late.

We warned you.

As good as dead.

"Patrick, don't yell at me. You know I don't like it." She said with a frown forming on her face.

"No, you're a freaking psychopath! I'm calling the police." I continued.

"But Patrick, I did this for you, for us!"

"No you didn't. You did this for yourself. You're insane!"

Damn

He went there

Nice knowing you

Her lip trembled and I saw a tear slip from her eye. She ran past me to the bathroom and I went to find my phone to call the police.

To be continued...