Andy Imagine: You've Gotta Be Kidding Me

You tapped your foot impatiently as you waited for your friend to come out of the house.

"Dammit (Girl Name)! You take longer getting ready to go see the guys than you do getting ready for a date." You yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Sheesh woman, a gal can't look good. You never know when my future husband can be walking by." She yelled back. You face palmed yourself and sighed.

"If you always take this long to look good, he's definitely gonna leave you." You muttered. (Girl Name) opened the door and playfully glared at you.

"I heard that." She mumbled. You laughed and pulled her arm in the direction to Andy's house. Everyone was meeting up to hang out there. Pete, Meagan, Patrick, Elisa, Joe, and Marie. Of course Andy would be there (being it was his house) and you took this chance to make sure you looked presentable. I mean, how else are you gonna get his attention? You wore dark blue skinny jeans, black boots, and a white vneck. (Girl Name) wore black shorts and a red halter top (God knows why it took her so long to pick it out but whatever!). When you guys got to the house, you knocked on the door to be met with the hot straightedge sweetheart.

"Hey (Y/N), hey (Girl Name)." Andy smiled. You mirrored his smile and waved.

"Andy, looking good my friend." (Girl Name) winked, putting a hand on Andy's chest. You kept a smile on your face, but if your subconscious could form its own person, they would've ripped (Girl Name) to shreds.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." Andy smirked. Okay, if this was an anime, the little headache symbol would be pulsating at the side of your head. You quickly had a vivid image of (Girl Name) being abducted my aliens or falling into the bushes. Looked nice. You and (Girl Name) walked into the house and said hi to the other guys and their significant others.

"So, anyone up for Mario Cart?" Pete asked. Everyone cheered and it was decided on. You and Pete would go against each other first and whoever won, versed Meagan. You were never bad at Mario Cart but just thinking about (Girl Name) flirting with Andy, and the clothes she was wearing, it was enough to be a distraction. In the end you lost.

"Oh, you just caught me on a bad day Wentz." You mumbled. Pete laughed and ruffled your hair.

"Keep telling yourself that sweetheart." He said. You smiled and shook your head.

"Guys, I'm heading to the kitchen to get something to drink. Anyone want anything?" You asked. Joe and Patrick requested beer while Marie and Elisa wanted water. You walked into the kitchen to see something that really brought out the devil in you.

Andy and (Girl Name) were kissing in front of the fridge. You balled up your fists and clenched your jaw.

"You've got to be kidding me." You growled.