iAdmit It by Dude Your Awesome8

FanFiction.net

iAdmit It by Dude Your Awesome8

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Humor
Characters: Freddie B., Sam P.
Words: 1,433
Published: Jun 22, 2011

A/N: Set after iParty With Victorious.

I M P O R T A N T
This book has reached its limit (200 parts). I will continue it in Serendipity (Book 2) which is already posted in my profile.

N O T E
Make sure to read this one first before reading Book 2.

***

"Gibson! Benson!"

Freddie froze in mid air along with Gibby as he was leaning forward to grab the note.

"Are you passing a note in my class?" Mr. Howard crossed his arms over his chest.

"No?" Freddie and Gibby both said together in question form.

"Then what's in Freddie's hand?" Mr. Howard asked. "Bring that and your bodies up in front of the class."

"Don't tell me we're going to have to read it," Freddie whinned.

"Look who's a psychic!" Mr. Howard screamed as he snapped his fingers to the front of the classroom and the two boys got up from their seats to walk over to the front.

Freddie opened the piece of paper and handed it to Gibby since he started the note.

"Dude, I've been hearing some crazy stuff from the lock-in." Gibby passed the paper to Freddie as the rest of the class already started to feel interested in this conversation.

Sam and Carly however looked at each other with wide eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Freddie said with a deadpan voice.

"Apparently something's going on between you and Sam," Gibby looked at the class with his eyebrows raised.

"I still don't know what you're talking about," Freddie crossed his arms and closed his eyes. He so did not want to be standing there.

"Maybe your girlfriend can tell me then," Gibby poked Freddie's stomach with both hands until Freddie smacked them away. He wasn't in the mood.

The classroom filled with "ohs" and "aws" as Sam covered her face with her hands and Carly gasped.

"You guys promised we wouldn't keep anymore secrets away from each other!" Carly yelled, getting up from her seat.

"Sit down, Shay!" Sam yelled, pointing to her seat.

"Not until you tell me when this happened!" Carly moved her arms in the air between her and Freddie.

"Wait until these two finish what they wrote in their note," Mr. Howard interrupted Carly. He turned to the boys and rubbed his chin with one hand and grinned. "It's getting good."

Freddie looked at Sam real quick before continuing. Sam smiled at him and slowly nodded her head and he sighed before reading on.

"I have every right to beat you to a pulp," Freddie said.

"Did your girlfriend teach you that?" Gibby yelled and threw his hands up as the classroom clapped his hands. When the classroom got quiet, Gibby continued on. "What do you like about her anyways? I mean, what got you to go out with her?"

"There, that's it," Freddie said, making his way back to his seat.

"Hold it, Fredward," Mr. Howard grabbed Freddie's shoulder and pulled him back to stand next to Gibby. "There's more to that note; I can see from here."