D y i n g E m b e r s by KeyLimePie14

FanFiction.net

d y i n g e m b e r s by KeyLimePie14

TV » iCarly
Rated: T
Language: English
Genre: Angst & Romance
Characters: Freddie B., Sam P.
Words: 627
Published: Jan 4, 2012

***

She kisses him, he kisses back. She touches his neck and he grabs her by the waist. They were professionals when it came to the physical aspect of their relationship. For years they'd compared strengths, wrestling, kicking, punching, and biting. Only recently had they added tender touches to their list of physical graces.

He whispers her name, searching for the right words to explain his feelings. She grasps his hair, curling her fingers at the nape of his neck and pulls him close to her. She tells him to hush. It was the words, the emotions that they never quite seemed to grasp. He was closer to it than her, of course, but they were both stunted.

As he sighs into her mouth, she shivers. He groans in annoyance and wrenches his head away from hers, disengaging their lips with a quiet, moist smack. He is still fishing for words, disobeying her commands to do otherwise. After all, he's always the one who can't let it go.

"Stop it, Freddie," she twists his coarse, brown hair around her finger and tugs, pulling the sensitive skin away from his neck. He winces in pain, but doesn't show her any signs of backing down.

His deep russet eyes bore into hers. She looks up through her long, dark lashes and her pupils dilate at the sheer intensity of his gaze.

"Fredward," her tone is sharp, biting. It makes the air in the room even more frigid than before. Winter in Seattle was never as cold as it seems to be tonight. He swallows thickly, his eyes darkening even more. Now Sam couldn't see the difference between his pupils and his irises- they were both black.

Hoarsely he whispers, "I'm marrying her, Sam."

Sam growls, clenching her jaw so tightly the rest of her face follows with the scowl, "Screw you."

He sighs, reaching up to thread his fingers in her golden curls. The only thing she possessed that made her seem innocent at this moment. "Sam..." The way he whispers her name makes her almost want to sob- but Samantha Puckett doesn't cry. No, she gets angry.

She grabs his wrist, squeezing as hard as she can, grinding her fingernails into the soft flesh. He doesn't cry out in pain, even though it hurts so, so badly. Her growl is turning into a roar as she exerts as much force as she can into hurting him just an inch (a fraction) of how he's hurting her.

She knew the day it happened that falling in love with him wouldn't be easy. Now she's in too deep.

"Get out," she twists his arm before releasing him with a shove.

"Sam," he pleads, "I do love you."

She doesn't respond- she can't.

"I'm marrying her, but please promise me that you know I'll always love you more."

She doesn't believe him anymore. He would be marrying her if she could give him what he needs. But she can't and she's never been able to. That's always been Carly.

That's why she's about to become Mrs. Fredward Benson- Carly Shay, not Samantha Puckett.

After all the years of being second best, Sam thought she'd be used to it by now. She's facing the cold hard truth- she never will be.

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.