Seddie Oneshots: 621 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 3,271
Published: Dec 5, 2010
Updated: June 23, 2015

***

"We still have about fifteen more minutes before the previews start," Carly said as her, Sam and Melanie walked through the lobby of the theatre.

"Which is why I said we didn't have to leave so soon," Sam said, rolling her eyes.

"Well, it's always good to be a little early," Melanie said cheerfully.

Sam gave her sister a disgusted look. "How can we have the same DNA?"

"Hey, since we have some time before the movie starts, you guys want to grab some snacks from the concession stand?" Carly asked.

"No thanks, I had a really big salad for lunch," Melanie declined politely.

"I'll take an extra large popcorn, a Dr. Fizz, and a bag of those gummy snakes," Sam said.

"Do you have money?" Carly asked.

"Um...I'll pay you back tomorrow," Sam said, flashing her a begging smile.

"Yeah, sure you will," Carly chuckled knowingly. "Alright, well I'll be back in a sec with everything."

"I'm so excited to be back in Seattle," Melanie said to Sam as Carly hurried off towards the snack stand. "I've missed it here!"

"Yeah, I'm sure," Sam mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"I see Carly hasn't changed a bit," Melanie continued. "And Spencer seems like he's doing really great too."

"Yup..." Sam nodded.

"And it's going to be so much fun catching up with you too!" Melanie said happily. "We can do some real sister bonding this week! Oh, tonight we should stay up and do each other's nails and gossip! How cool would that be?"
"So cool," Sam said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh, and you know who I ran into at Carly's when we were waiting for you earlier," Melanie said. "Freddie!"

"Oh, right, he mentioned that," Sam nodded.

"He's way cuter in person than he is on the computer," Melanie giggled.

"Gross," Sam cringed. "See, this is why I tried to convince you that you were adopted."

"But it was really strange, though," Melanie went on, ignoring her twins' comment. "For some reason, Freddie seemed so convinced that I was you. He thought you were just trying to pull a prank on him or something by making him believe you had a twin sister."

"Ha! That's right," Sam smirked. "The nub's all paranoid about me messing with him now after I got Carly to help me convince him it was clown day at school last week. It was hilarious, Mel. Fredbutt came in the stupidest get-up you've ever seen. And we got the whole thing on video and showed it to the entire Internet!"

"Wasn't that kind of mean, though?" Melanie frowned.

"Ugh! Man, when are you going to loosen up a little?" Sam groaned. "It's fun to prank the doof! I've been telling you that for years!"

"I know," Melanie said. "But I just thought that you might've lightened up a little bit on the pranking since you two did have that first kiss together a few months ago."
"Shhh!" Sam hissed, quickly looking over her shoulder to make sure Carly was still out earshot back at the snack stand. "Quiet about that! Carly doesn't know about it!"
"You never told her?" Melanie frowned.