Seddie Oneshots: 384 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words:
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

[ sequel to #367 ]

"Oh man, oh man, oh man," Carly mumbled as she nervously paced back and forth in her and Sam's shared dorm room.

"What are you freaking out about?" Sam asked, looking up from her Pearpad.

"The grades from our first Sociology test are going to be posted in five minutes," Carly replied.

"Yeah...and?"

"Sam, that was our first college exam ever!" Carly pointed out. "How we do on it is going to determine for the rest of our time here! Plus, it counts as thirty percent of our overall Sociology grade, and if we did well on it, it could put us on Professor Dankum's good side for the rest of the semester."

"He smells weird, I don't want to be on any side of him," Sam said.

Just then her Pearpad beeped and a chat window popped up.

"Oh, it's Freddie!" Sam said excitedly, pushing the accept button. Her boyfriend's face popped up on her Pearpad. "Hey, baby!"

"Hey Princess," Freddie smiled. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just watching Carly have a panic attack," Sam said. "It's a real raging Friday night."

"Four minutes!" Carly announced, ignoring her friend's comment.

"Four minutes until what?" Freddie frowned.

"Until our Sociology teacher puts up our grades from our first exam," Sam explained.

"Oh wow, that's pretty big," Freddie said.

"It's just a test," Sam shrugged.

"Well how do you think you did on it?" Freddie asked.

"I didn't stick gum on it like I did in high school," Sam said proudly.

"That's...good," Freddie said.

"Yeah, I guess," Sam nodded. "But come on, baby, both of us know that I'm not going to do any better on tests here in college than I did in high school. I just hope I passed it."

"You probably did fine, Sam," Freddie said. "You're so much smarter than you give yourself credit for, I keep telling you that."

"Dude, I'm not going to suddenly become a genius," Sam said, rolling her eyes. "I'm not like you and Carly."

"But you studied for this exam, didn't you?"

"Sort of, the night before," Sam mumbled. "I read the chapters and stuff..."

"Well there you go, that's more than you ever did for any other test," Freddie pointed out.

"Oh my God!" Carly exclaimed. "It's time! The grades are up!"

"Keep your pants on, Carls," Sam said, rolling her eyes as Carly dove for her computer.

"No way!" Carly grinned. "I got an 88!"

"Nice job, kid," Sam said, high fiving her. "Told you, you had nothing to worry about."

"Congratulations, Carls," Freddie said from the Pearpad.

"Thanks," Carly said, still beaming. "I'll have to call Spencer later and tell him." She glanced over to Sam. "Um, Sam? You-You want to check too?"

"Not particularly," Sam sighed, grabbing Carly's laptop. "But I know if I don't, you two will keep hounding me until I do..."

"Hey, Sam, the important thing to remember here is that you actually studied for this," Freddie said as he watched Sam type a few things onto Carly's laptop. "Which is definitely a step in the right direction for you. Don't worry too much about the actual grade that-"

"Holy chiz!" Sam cried, nearly dropping the laptop as she covered her mouth with her hands in shock. "I got a 91!"

"Sam!" Carly squealed, throwing her arms around her. "That's an A! I'm so proud of you! You got an A on your first college exam ever! Do you know what this means?"

"That I can sleep through the rest of the lectures for this class now?" Sam suggested.

"I was going to say that you were on your way to getting a really good GPA at the end of the semester," Carly sighed.

Sam rolled her eyes. "One step at a time, Carls."

She looked back down at her Pearpad at her boyfriend's smiling face.

"Sam...that's incredible," Freddie said. "I wish I was there right now to celebrate this with you."

"You get A's all the time," Sam mumbled, her cheeks reddening a bit. "It's one test."

"Sam, baby, come on, just because you didn't get the best grades in high school doesn't mean that it has to be the same way in college," Freddie told her. "You just proved that you can do this. This is amazing, you deserve a crown or something."

"Let's go out and celebrate!" Carly said excitedly.

"Yeah, go have fun, Sam, you really earned it," Freddie nodded.

"You guys are acting like I won a Nole Prize," Sam said.

"Um, it-it's Nobel," Carly corrected. "But who cares? You just aced this test, Puckett, now get pumped!"

"Fine, we'll go out tonight," Sam sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Yay, let me just go take a quick shower first," Carly smiled.

"You know," Sam said to Freddie as Carly ran out of the room. "Don't be expecting A's from me all the time now."

"As long as you do your best," Freddie replied.

"We'll see," Sam smirked.

"Come on, you can't tell me it doesn't feel real good right now, knowing you did so well," Freddie said knowingly.

"I guess it does feel sort of...different to be on this side of the curve," Sam admitted.

"Exactly," Freddie nodded.

"Yeah well, I better start getting all dolled up since Carly's dragging me out," Sam said. "And by dolled up, I mean I'm gonna spend an hour eating beef jerky while I attempt to paint my nails."

"Of course," Freddie grinned. "Well, I'll let you go then. I love you."

"Love you too," Sam replied.

"And you know how proud I am of you, right?"

Sam gave him a small smile. "You know how nubbish you are, right?"

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.