Seddie Oneshots: 461 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 3,641
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: You've read the oneshots with Sam dating a new guy, just a few updates ago. But this time, we have the roles switched; Freddie's dating a new girl.

***
"Sam!" Carly said loudly, looking over at her best friend, who was fast asleep on her couch. "Sam!"

"Oh come on!" Freddie moaned as he slid a batch of cupcakes into the oven. "She's not even helping us? Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised..."

"Oh no," Carly said, grabbing a banana from the fruit bowl. "It's her fault we have to bake ten dozen cupcakes; she's helping!"

And with that she chucked the banana right at Sam, snapping the blonde out of her slumber.

"Nice throw, Carls," Freddie chuckled, impressed.

"Thank you, I went to the gym with Spencer once last month," Carly said proudly.

"What was that for?" Sam demanded.

"Come help us bake all these cupcakes!" Carly said. "We only have three dozen made and they need to be done for Ms. Brigg's nephew's bar mitzvah by six!"

"Ugh, why can't you and Fredweird just keep doing it?" Sam moaned.

"Because it's your fault we're stuck making these in the first place!" Freddie exclaimed. "You were the one who put superglue on Ms. Brigg's seat!"

"Yeah, you're lucky she gave you the choice to bake all these cupcakes instead of just giving you a detention," Carly said. "One more of those and you'll be suspended! Now get your butt over here and frost these cupcakes."
"Fine," Sam conceded, joining the other two in the kitchen.

"There," Carly said happily, turning back to the batter she was making. "Now with the three of us helping, we'll be done in no time."

"Yeah, we're actually making pretty good time," Freddie agreed. "If we keep up this pace-"

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he quickly set down his tray of cupcakes and pulled his Pearphone out from his pocket.

"Oh! I-I actually need to run," Freddie said, looking at his screen.

"What?" Carly frowned.

"Dude! You can't just leave!" Sam said. "Now I'm gonna have to even more work in here!"

"You guys will be fine," Freddie assured them.

"Where are you even going?" Carly asked.

"Probably out with his mom to pick up some more tick-resistant tighty-whities," Sam smirked.

"Ha, ha," Freddie said dryly.

"Well, it looks like it's just us," Carly said to Sam as Freddie hurried out of the apartment. "Come on, Sam, let's finish this up."

"I wonder what the nub is up to?" Sam said as she began to frost some of the finished cupcakes. "Hey, he ran out on rehearsal yesterday too, didn't he?"

"Yeah," Carly nodded. "Now that you mention it, he has seemed busy lately. The last time he's run out in the middle of something we were doing was back when you two were dating and would leave me to finish whatever it was we were doing on my own so you two could make out!"

Sam smirked. "That happened like, once."

"Try once a day!"

"Well clearly Freddie isn't running off to make out with me, thank God," Sam said, rolling her eyes. "So he probably has some lame Galaxy Wars convention to go to."