I Need You by DanceInPurpleRain

FanFiction.net

I Need You by DanceInPurpleRain

TV » iCarly
Rated: T
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Hurt/Comfort
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.,
Words: 2,899
Published on FanFiction: Mar 15, 2012

***

[ s o n g f i c ]

Sam's POV:

"YOU'RE OVERREACTING!" Freddie yells.

"I DON'T OVERREACT!" I yell back.

"YES YOU DO! YOU ALWAYS DO! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TRUST ME?" He yells.

"TRUST YOU? SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU AND YOU DID NOTHING!" I yell.

"SHE WAS JUST BEING FRIENDLY. BECAUSE YOU SEE SAM, YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT THAT'S WHAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO! SOMETIMES THEY ACT NICE!" He yells.

"SO NOW YOU'RE CALLING ME NOT NORMAL?" I yell.

"SEE YOU ALWAYS DO THIS! YOU TAKE EVERYTHING OFFENSIVELY!" He yells pacing around the room.

"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR NOT LIKING IT WHEN SOME RANDOM GIRL GOES AROUND FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND HE YELLS AT ME FOR SLAPPING HER FOR THAT!" I yell.

"SLAPPING HER? YOU PRACTICALLY BEAT HER UP! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!" He yells.

"WHICH MAKES EVERYTHING TEN TIMES WORSE!" I yell.

"A RELATIONSHIP IS BASED ON TRUST SAM! WHAT KIND OF A RELATIONSHIP CAN WE POSSIBLY HAVE IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME?" He yells.

"WELL THEN MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AT ALL!" I yell.

"MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T!" He yells back.

"FINE!" I yell. I can feel my eyes get wet but I refuse to cry. I start walking towards the door.

"Wait, Sam that's not what I meant." He says and takes my hand to stop me from leaving.

"WELL THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN HUH?" I scream at him.

"I just-" I cut him off.

"SERIOUSLY IF I'M JUST SO HORRIBLE THEN WHY HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME?" I scream at him again.

"I never said you're horrible and we love each other!" He yells.

"PEOPLE WHO LOVE EACH OTHER DON'T SPEND EVERY SECOND OF THEIR DAY FIGHTING! . . . I'm sorry, it's just not worth it . . . We're over." I say, then I pull my hand out of his and run out of the apartment. I keep running until I reach the lobby, and only then I finally realize that he's not running after me. Why isn't he running after me? Is he really going to give up so easily? Wait what am I thinking? I'm the one who broke up with him. And I'm glad I did, I don't need him. I never did.

That whole night he kept texting and calling me but all of his texts were deleted and all of his calls went unanswered. And that's how the next week went. I avoided him as much as possible and he kept trying to talk to me. He even came to my house a couple of times but I completely ignored his existence. Even Carly tried talking me into giving him a chance but I didn't listen. Just like I said before, I don't need him. In fact I'm already over him. And that's how I ended up here - in the iCarly studio, getting ready for a rehearsal a week after our break up. Carly's texting somebody on her phone, Freddie's doing something on his computer and I'm sitting on a chair next to Carly. Freddie looks up from his computer and walks up to me.

"Sam can we talk in the hallway?" he asks me. I'm about to say no but he speaks again before I can even open my mouth.

"It's important." He says.