Seddie Oneshots: 480 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,928
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Hey, when did you two get here?" Carly asked, coming downstairs and seeing Sam and Freddie in her living room. "It's only ten in the morning...Sam, shouldn't you still be asleep?"

"Eh, my mom woke me up using her new elliptical machine," Sam said, looking up from the desktop computer she was seated at on the Shay's countertop.

"Your mom started working out?" Carly said. "That's great!"

"Oh, I didn't say she was working out," Sam said.

"Well what else would she be doing on an elliptical machine?" Carly frowned.

"Trust me, you don't want to know," Freddie said from the couch, where he was scrolling along on his Pearpad.

Carly shuddered. "So what are you two doing?"

"Fredwad and I decided we wanted to do something fun tonight for our thirteen-month anniversary next week," Sam said. "So we've been looking up cool things to do in Seattle all morning to try and find something."

"Oh," Carly nodded. "Well, I'd offer you guys some advice but some of us have never been in a relationship for thirteen months, so I have no idea what you would even do during a thirteen-month anniversary. You know, lately it just feels that I'll never find that one guy who I'll-"

"Hey, I found something!" Sam exclaimed, interrupting Carly.

"Sure, I wasn't just spilling out my soul," Carly shrugged.

"Me too!" Freddie said. "Baby, this one is amazing. How would you like to spend our anniversary at the new Museum of Culture and Phenomenons?"

Sam blinked. "What?"

"Look, it says here that this museum offers over three hundred exhibits that show all sorts of amazing things from countries all over the world!" Freddie said.

"Okay, how do you think that's actually something I would want to do after dating me for over a year?" Sam said, rolling her eyes.

"Well think about how much it would help us with our history project at school!" Freddie said.

"Again, what makes you think-"

"Alright, well let's hear your suggestion," Freddie said, crossing his arms.

"Okay, well you know that waterpark off that highway?" Sam asked. "The one with the 200 foot slide and wave pool that can cause waves higher than buildings?"

"You mean the waterpark that got shut down because it didn't meet the state's safety code?" Freddie said.

"Yeah!" Sam nodded. "Well good news...they're reopening! We can spend our anniversary plunging headfirst off of the country's tallest, craziest waterslides!"

"Sam, you've been dating me for thirteen months and seriously think I would want to spend our anniversary dying?"

"You wouldn't die...probably," Sam said. "And it beats a lousy museum!"

"It does not!" Freddie snapped. "Museums are educational and stimulating and safe!"

"This waterpark is fun and unique and cool!" Sam retorted.

"Guys, guys!" Carly said before any further argument could erupt. "Look, you guys need to decide together where you want to go on your anniversary. You can't just keep arguing about it. If Sam doesn't want to go to the museum and Freddie doesn't want to go to the waterpark, then you need to just figure out a new place...wow, that was good advice. Too bad I don't have my own anniversary plans to use it on."