Seddie Oneshots: 171 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 3,062
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Freddie, just stay still so I can finish rubbing the ointment on your-"

"Mom!" Freddie said firmly. "Enough!"

"Fine," Marissa scoffed. "Make sure you take your fruit sauce from the fridge so you have something tasty and nutritious to snack on at school!"

"Yeah, okay," Freddie said, making a mental note to head straight to the vending machine when he got to Ridgeway. "See you later, mom."

Grabbing his bag, he headed across the hall to the Shay's apartment.

"Hola chica," Freddie said brightly, spotting Carly and Sam sitting at counter. "And Sam."

Sam stuck her tongue out at him but then turned back to Carly and continued whispering something to Carly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Freddie asked, grabbing a waffle from the pile of them on the kitchen island.

"Nothing," Carly said quickly, giving Sam a look.

"Yeah, mind your own business," Sam snapped.

"So," Freddie said, rolling his eyes at Sam's last comment. "Are we gonna finish filming that bit for iCarly after school? You know, since I now have nothing to do anymore since a certain maniac got me fired from my job at the Pear store."

"You got yourself fired," Sam said. "Not my fault you have zero people skills."

"Guys, come on, be...civil," Carly said. She turned to Freddie. "Yeah, after school sounds fine. I already got the trampoline set up and-" She stopped as Sam nudged her in the ribs, giving her a look.

"Wait, it's today?" Carly whispered, frowning.

"Yes," Sam nodded.

"What's today?" Freddie asked.

"Nothing," both girls said at once.

"But you-"

"Oh calm down," Sam said, getting to her feet. "Anyway, I'm gonna head to school. See you later, Carls."

"School doesn't start for another hour though," Freddie pointed out, looking at his watch. But Sam had already disappeared out the door.

"Um, she has detention," Carly said. "And well, it looks like we can't film that iCarly bit today after school. Why don't we just to it tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I guess that's fine," Freddie said. "But what's Sam-"

"Do you want syrup for that waffle?" Carly cut him off. "You can't have a waffle without syrup!"

***

"I really appreciate Spencer driving us to school all the time," Carly said as her and Freddie walked into the high school. "But I wish he'd put on pants for it. Those kids in the front of the school keep laughing at his dinosaur boxers."

"Yeah, well, Spencer doesn't seem to notice," Freddie shrugged.

"I know," Carly said as she turned a corner, walking just a little bit in front of Freddie. "But I still-No! Wait!"

She suddenly turned around just as Freddie was about to turn the corner behind her, pushing him back.

"What was that for?" Freddie cried.