Seddie Oneshots: 312 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,398
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Good morning!" Carly said brightly, coming down the staircase.

"Wow!" Spencer said, looking up from his toast. "Someone's in a good mood."

"Indeed I am," Carly smiled. "Yearbooks come out today! And as editor, it's a very proud day for me."

"You were editor of the entire yearbook?" Spencer frowned. "You never told me that!"

"Well, I-I was editor of the clubs section," Carly said. "But hey! That's twelve pages of my work."

"Well congratz, kid," Spencer chuckled.

"Hey," Freddie said, letting himself in. "You ready to head to school?"

"Yeah, Sam just texted me and said she's down in the lobby," Carly said, grabbing her bag. "Aren't you excited?"

"Um, yeah..." Freddie frowned. "I've really been looking forward to my math test today for weeks."

"No! It's yearbook day!" Carly exclaimed. "Don't you remember? I'm club editor!"

"Oh, right," Freddie said, rolling his eye. "How could I forget?"

"Let's just go," Carly said, playfully swatting his shoulder.

***

"Okay, so here's the game plan," Carly said as the three teens entered Ridgeway. "Since I'm an editor, I can go into the yearbook storage room and get my yearbook and your yearbooks."

"I still can't believe I shoveled out fifty bucks for that thing," Sam said.

"Yes..." Carly said, shaking her head. "We'll pretend you paid with your own money. And anyway, this is your senior yearbook! You need to have something to remember it with!"

"Yeah, don't you want to look back at it in ten years and remember all the good times?" Freddie asked.

"Okay, all that I'm ever going to remember from this place is detentions every other day and mountains of homework that I never did," Sam said.

"Well I had to sell at least twenty yearbooks, so you helped me out," Carly said. "Even if the money did come out of my pocket. Anyway, wait here and I'll go get ours."

"I can't believe how many people bought those things," Sam said, opening her locker as she watched several students walking by with their noses in their yearbooks.

"Come on, it's not that crazy," Freddie said. "Besides, it's-"

"Hey, Sam, Freddie," one of their classmates said, passing by the two. "Congratulations!"

"Congratulations?" Freddie frowned as the classmate passed.

"Um...why'd we just get congratulated?" Sam asked.

"No clue," Freddie shrugged. "Anyway, did you come up with your five iCarly ideas? Remember, we're meeting after school today to start planning."

"Yes, nub," Sam said, pulling a wad of paper out of her pocket. "Got them right here."

"Well, you can go right ahead and cross out all of the ones that would cause me physical or emotional pain," Freddie said.

"Well then I don't have much of a list, Frebutt," Sam smirked.