Seddie Oneshots: 123 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,499
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Okay, so was this Machiavelli guy a prince?" Carly frowned, flipping through her history textbook.

"No, he wrote The Prince," Freddie said.

"I thought Machiavelli was the guy who painted that famous lady," Gibby said from the kitchen.

"No, that was DaVinci," Carly said. She scribbled down a few notes in her notebook. "Well, I think I'm good for tomorrow's test...maybe I should still review-"

Suddenly, the door to the Shay's apartment swung open and Sam stormed in.

"My life sucks," she said, slamming the door shut. "I need some ham."

"What's wrong?" Carly asked her best friend.

"My stupid cousins wedding is next week," Sam replied, grabbing a small platter of ham slices from the fridge.

"The one with the tattoo of the dog chasing bird on her back?" Freddie asked.

"Yes," Sam mumbled. "And I just found out that if I don't bring a date, I'm stuck eating at the kids table for the reception."

"I always eat at the kids table at weddings," Gibby said. "Much better company."

"Much worse food," Sam snapped. "The kids get some sort of weird vegetarian meal while the adults get lamb!"

"So find a date," Carly said. "You'll definitely find someone in a week. Maybe you can set up a little speed dating thing like you did for me."

"I'll pass," Sam cringed. She turned to Gibby. "Hey. What are you doing next Saturday?"

"Just getting a pedicure," Gibby said.

"Cancel it. You're going to be my date."

"Do I get to wear a tux?" Gibby asked.

"Sure," Sam shrugged. "Whatever you want."

"Sweet!"

"Tell Spencer to buy more of this ham, Carls," Sam said, finishing off the meat. "This is really good."

"Dude, that ham was supposed to be for the entire week," Carly said. "I can't believe you ate all of it."

"I'm tired now," Sam yawned. "I'm going to take a nap upstairs."

"But you have to study for the history test tomor- and she's gone," Carly sighed.

"Yes, it's three o'clock!" Gibby said, looking at his watch.

"What's at three o'clock?" Carly asked as Gibby headed to the door.

"It's almost time for my soap opera," Gibby replied. "I'm finally going to see if Marge remembers that she was engaged to Eric before she got her concussion!"

"Okay," Carly chuckled. She turned back to Freddie. "Do you think we should review that map of Italy?"

"Hmm?" Freddie frowned. He had been staring off into space. "What was that?"

"You okay?" Carly asked. "You never space out like that."

"Um, yeah," Freddie nodded.

"Good. So do you think-"

"Why'd she ask him?"

"What?" Carly frowned.

"Why'd Sam ask Gibby to go with her to that wedding as her date?" Freddie asked.