Seddie Oneshots: 320 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,371
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"No, Sam, you can't just multiply those things together," Freddie said.

"You said I could!" Sam exclaimed.

"They have to be in the same units though," Freddie told her. "You have one amount in joules and another amount in kilocalories!"

"Aren't calories in food?"

"Yes, but they're a chemistry unit too," Freddie explained. "See, a calories is the amount of energy that-"

"Hey," Sam said, cutting him off as she scooted closer to her boyfriend. "How about instead of boring me to death with all that chiz...we do a little lip exercise."

"Um...well, you-you have your big chemistry test next week," Freddie said weakly as Sam wrapped her arms around her neck. "We really should be working on preparing you for that."

"Uh-huh," Sam nodded, breathing heavily into his ear.

"I'm serious," Freddie said, almost breathlessly. "I-I promised Carly I'd have you through chapter seven of the chemistry textbook, and we've barely made it through three."

"Yeah," Sam whispered as she began to gently kiss the tip of his nose.

"We-We need to-" Freddie said, but as his girlfriend began nipping at his earlobe, he let all reason flow from his body.

"Oh what the heck," he mumbled, grabbing her and wrapping his arms around her as they couple began to make out.

"Hey," Carly said, coming downstairs into her living room. "How goes the chemistry-Oh come on!"

"We-We were just taking a break," Freddie said quickly as they pulled apart.

"Yeah, you can't expect me to just spend the whole day studying straight through," Sam said.

"Have you really been studying?" Carly asked. "Or have you just been trying to rope Freddie into your make-out sessions again?"

"Well, you see Carly," Sam said. "I think that should technically still count as chemistry..."

"Ha, ha, very cute," Carly said, rolling her eyes.

"She's made a decent amount of progress, actually," Freddie said. "Look, I'll show you. Sam? Name the seven diatomic elements."

"Um...Hydrogen, Chlorine, Nitrogen, Fluorine, Oxygen, Bromine, and...Iodine?" Sam recited.

"Wow," Carly said, impressed.

"And what are the products of any combustion reaction?" Freddie asked.

"Carbon dioxide and water!" Sam said proudly.

"Well...okay," Carly said. "I guess you've earned a little smooch time with your boyfriend. Besides, you do have a whole week before the test."

"So I can be done for today?" Sam asked hopefully.

"Yes," Carly grinned.

"Yes!" Sam cheered, throwing her fists into the air. "Finally!"

"And as promised," Freddie chuckled, pulling out his wallet. "A fried chicken dinner on me."

"Thanks, baby," Sam smiled, giving him a quick kiss as she grabbed the bills from him. "I'll be back in a minute."

"You bribed her to study with food?" Carly asked Freddie, amused. "What? Your lips weren't enough?"