Seddie Oneshots: 122 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 368
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

Freddie yawned and looked at his watch. It was two in the morning.

"Sam," Freddie said, looking at his blonde girlfriend, whose head was currently resting on his shoulder. "Sam, we should probably-"

He saw that Sam was fast asleep.

Freddie couldn't help but chuckle. The couple had been watching a four-hour documentary on The Great Depression for the history project Sam was supposed to be doing. After much persuasion, he finally got her to agree to watch the documentary. He had been fairly interested in it, which is why he probably didn't realize that her eyes closed shortly after the documentary began.

Freddie was about to wake Sam, but seeing her so comfortable, so... peaceful just sleeping there on his shoulders...well, it wasn't really something he got to see too often. So, clicking off the T.V., Freddie decided that he'd let Sam sleep. The two were sitting in the Shay's living room (Carly had long since retreated up to her bedroom, and Spencer had been testing out a new brand of bubble bath that turned the bubbles purple since they had gotten home from school), and it wasn't like they each hadn't spent their fair share of nights on this couch; now that they were a couple, why not spend one together?

Freddie grabbed the blanket that was laying on the back of the couch and draped it over him and Sam. He put an arm around her and pulled her in closer. He felt her soft curls on his face and her breath on his neck.

"I love you," Freddie whispered, and then he closed his eyes.

Sam's eyes flickered open. She looked up at her sleeping boyfriend and smiled. "Love you too," she said softly, and then settled back down on his shoulder.

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.