Seddie Oneshot: 293 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.,
Words: 2,777
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Well, here we are," Freddie said as him, Sam, Carly and Gibby, along with all their kids, walked into the large Seattle ampatheatre.

"This is really Webicon?" Emma frowned, looking around. "I thought this would be cool. All I see around here are dorks and losers."

"She's not wrong," Sam mumbled.

"Oh come on you guys, this is going to be exciting," Carly said. "I mean, how insane is it that they asked us here to do another session with Webicon for iCarly even though its been like, twenty years since the show ended?"

"Yeah, but you remember what happened here last time," Sam pointed out.
"What happened?" Jason asked.

"Nothing," Sam, Freddie, and Carly all said quickly.

"Wait, can't you guys at least tell me what happened?" Gibby asked. "I wasn't there, remember? I had to deal with my grandpa's crazy antics."

"We already told you what happened years ago!" Freddie hissed.

"You did? Hmm, probably wasn't paying attention then," Gibby shrugged.

"Alright, well we should go check in," Carly said, checking the time on her Pear phone. "We're supposed to meet our guide in ten minutes."

"And we have to find the Fat Shake stand first," Sam reminded them.

"Alright, you guys, make sure you all stick together," Freddie said. "Or if you really have to split, will you at least make sure that someone stays with the younger kids?"

"Who are the young kids?" Tyler asked.

"You, Kirby and Huey," Sam replied, earning herself indignant looks from Tyler and Gibby's two younger sons.

"And remember, the iCarly portion of webicon starts at noon," Carly said. "So make sure you're back by then so you can see you parents in action."

"Was iCarly really that popular back when you guys were teenagers?" Clarissa asked your mom.

"Hey! It was one of the most watched web shows in history!" Carly said.

"Yeah, it made me a star!" Gibby added.

"If you say so, dad," Quincy mumbled.

"Guys, come on, let's just get going," Ashton said. "I want to go see the World of Warlords section."

"I can't believe you like that game," Sam said, shaking her head.

"Hey! Don't ruin my daughter's love for the Hoopsher fields and Org armies!" Freddie snapped. "You guys go and have fun there."

"Yeah, I can at least test out my new sling shot on all those freaks dressed up in their lame little 'stumes'," Emma said, pulling a sling shot out of her pocket.

"Wait, Emma, don't-And they're gone," Freddie sighed as the kids all disappeared. "Hopefully Quincy will be able to convince her not to hit too many people with that thing."

"Alright, anyway, before we go check in, I think we need to go over our game plan one last time," Carly said. "So we don't have a repeat of what happened last time."

"I still don't know what happened!" Gibby exclaimed.

"You idiot! All our crazy fans started a fan war over who they thought Freddie was dating!" Sam snapped, hitting the back of his head. "Me or Carly."