You're Mine by iShip Seddie

FanFiction.net

You're Mine by iShip Seddie

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Genre: Romance
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,548
Published: Feb 24, 2013
Updated: Mar 10, 2013

***

Sam and Freddie walked quietly out of Carly's apartment after their late night fight on her bed. It was now 3:30 in the morning.

"Hey," Sam yawned, leaning against the wall outside the two apartments. "Do you think buses run this late?"

"Buses? I don't know," Freddie replied. "Why?"

"I have to go home, don't I?" Sam laughed. "Whatever, I guess I'll walk. See you tomorrow, nub."

Freddie's eyes widened and he jumped and blocked Sam from leaving. "I am not letting you do that, Sam," he said firmly.

"It's not that big a deal, Freddie."

"Sam, it's the middle of the night. You don't know what could be out there at this time. I don't want you to get hurt."

Sam grinned, pinching Freddie's cheeks. "Aw, is little Fredward trying to protect me?" she teased.

"Yes!" Freddie nodded. "I care about you, Sam! Is it not normal for a guy to protect his girlfriend? I want you to be safe!"

Sam looked down, her cheeks blushing slightly. "No, I guess not," she said softly. "But I can't sleep at Carly's. She just kicked us out of her house!"

Freddie sighed and opened the door of his apartment. "Come on," he said. "You're sleeping here." He lightly nudged Sam through the door and closed it behind them.

Sam's eyes widened. "Are you sure? I mean, your mom-"

"is out of town at a Progressive Parents meeting. It's all good," Freddie finished for her.

Sam smiled. "Well, in that case… Race you to your room!" She took off, leaving Freddie to smirk and sprint after her.

Freddie caught up with her just before she reached the door of his room. He spun her around and threw her over his shoulder. Sam pounded her fists on his back.

"Freddie! Let me go!" she yelled, not caring about the giggles that were escaping her mouth.

Freddie turned his head to the side to whisper in her ear. "I win."

That just made Sam hit him even harder.

Freddie chuckled, carrying Sam into his room, kicking the door closed once they entered. He walked to his bed, carefully placing Sam on it. Before she could get up, he got onto the bed himself, hovering over her, with his elbows supporting his weight.

Sam looked up at Freddie's face, which was only about three inches away from hers. "What are you doing?" she asked him.

Freddie smiled down at her, brushing away a few strands of hair that were covering her eyes. "Nothing," he replied.

Sam just stared into his eyes, lost in his gaze.

Freddie slowly leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her, slowly, but also chastely.

Three years ago, if anyone would have asked him if he would ever consider going out with Sam Puckett, he would have laughed in their face. But now, he wishes he could go back in time and send a message to his younger self, telling him that one day, this blonde-headed demon is going to steal his heart.

When the need of oxygen took over his lungs, he pulled away. Looking down at Sam's beautiful blue eyes always mesmerized him. He was noticing more and more beautiful things about Sam every day.