Seddie Oneshots: 316 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,453
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: iLove You with Emma & Quincy.

***

"Well," Freddie said, coming into his and Sam's bedroom, flopping down on their bed and in the process waking his napping wife. "Looks like I'm watching Galaxy Wars: The Making Of documentary in here."

"Why?" Sam moaned, rolling over moodily. "I'm sleeping here! Go watch it downstairs."

"I can't," Freddie mumbled.

"Why?" Sam groaned, sitting up.

"Because Emma's down there with Quincy watching T.V. and I'd prefer to not watch those two being all...cuddly," Freddie said, turning on their own television.

"So you have to come in here and wake me up?"

"Oh...sorry," Freddie said.

"Baby...come on," Sam yawned. "You need to get past the whole 'I Hate That My Daughters Are Dating Now' thing. You've said before you'd rather Emma be with a boy like Quincy, who you've known since he was born and are best friends with his dad."

"Doesn't mean I like seeming them all smooch," Freddie muttered.

Sam rolled her eyes. "Whatever. But you know what? I'm sure they appreciate the privacy you gave them...the two of them all alone down there. I bet they aren't even watching T.V. anymore..."

"And I'm gone," Freddie said, springing up from the bed and hurrying back downstairs.

Sam smiled victoriously to herself as she curled back up under her covers and drifted off to sleep.

***

"Hey, you guys!" Freddie said loudly as he came down the stairs into the living room, happy to see that Emma and Quincy were still in fact watching T.V.

"Oh...hi dad," Emma said as Freddie sat down in one of the armchairs next to the couch.

"So, what are we watching?" Freddie said.

"Nothing," Emma said as her and Quincy got to their feet. "We're just about to head out."

"Where you going?" Freddie asked.

"My pottery club meeting," Quincy replied.

"Um...both of you?" Freddie frowned.

"Yeah," Emma sighed. "Clarissa and Ashton were telling us the other day about how important it is for couples to 'explore each others activities', and they said that we should give it a try...so that's why I'm stuck going to his lame club."

"It'll be fun," Quincy told her.

"Yeah, okay," Emma said, rolling her eyes. She turned back to her father. "Anyway, we're grabbing dinner afterwards, so I'll probably be home around nine."

"Alright," Freddie nodded. "Have fun."

"Yeah I doubt it," Emma said as her and Quincy headed out of the house.

***

"So you guys all just sit around in someone basement making clay pots?" Emma frowned as her and Quincy headed down to the pottery club meeting.

"It's really cool," Quincy told her.

Emma bit her tongue as Quincy opened the basement door.

"Hey, guys," he said to the five other guys in the basement. "Who's ready to start making some bowls?"