Seddie Oneshots: 592 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,509
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Wow, look at this place!" Carly exclaimed as her, Spencer, Sam and Freddie stepped into their hotel room. "This is ten times better than the room we stayed in last time."
"Yeah," Freddie nodded. "And it's right in the heart of New York too. Would you look at that view?"

"Aw man, there's only two beds again," Sam moaned. "What? Jimmy Fallon couldn't have sprung for a bigger place?"

"Unbelievable," Freddie said, rolling his eyes. "Only you could find a way to complain about a free trip to New York."

"I'm not complaining!" Sam snapped. "So why don't you shut your face, Benson and-"

"Guys!" Carly said loudly. "Come on! Can we have one trip without the two of you fighting like children?"
"She started it," Freddie mumbled.

"Two beds won't be a problem," Spencer said, setting his bag down. "We'll just double up like last time. Sam and Carly will share one bed, and me and Fredd-O will take the other."

"You trimmed your toenails this time, though, right?" Freddie frowned.

"Pfft, who does that?" Spencer scoffed.

"This so great, though," Carly said, sitting down by the window. "I can't believe Jimmy Fallon wanted us back to do another interview on his show!"

"Well the first one did kind of get ruined by Gibby's...incident," Freddie pointed out.
"Yeah, good call ditching the doof," Sam said.
"We didn't ditch him," Carly said. "He had found another gig as a men's' restroom attendant, remember?"

"Whatever, the point is he's not here to screw this up," Sam said. "So, what's the plan for tonight? We gonna go explore the city or something?"
"Oh, didn't we tell you?" Spencer said. "Carly and I have plans for tonight."
"What?" Freddie frowned.

"Oh right," Carly said. "See, one of our dad's old Air Force buddies lives in the city, and when he heard we were going to be in town, he invited the two of us for dinner at his place tonight."
"Well what are we supposed to do?" Sam exclaimed.

"I dunno, hang around the room?" Carly shrugged. "Prep for Jimmy Fallon tomorrow night?"

"You mean I'm going to be stuck here tonight with just her?" Freddie frowned, pointing at Sam. "With no witnesses?"

"She'll behave herself, won't you, Sam?" Carly said firmly.

"Well..."

"Sam!" Carly snapped.

"Fine!" Sam conceded. "I'll be good. But he has to promise he can't be a lame nub."

"What do you want me to be? A hooligan like you?" Freddie said.

"Look, just-just order room service and watch movies or something," Carly cut in quickly. "Just please make sure this place is in one piece when we get back, okay?"

She turned to her brother. "Come on, we need to get a cab now if we want to be there on time."

"Okey-doke," Spencer nodded, grabbing his jacket.

"Remember...behave!" Carly said, shooting her two friends one last warning glance before following Spencer out of the hotel room.

"Well this blows," Sam moaned. "We're in one of the coolest cities in the country and those two go and ditch us!"