iFakeout Makeout

FanFiction.net

iFakeout Makeout by SeddieAnonymous

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Humor
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 488
Published: Aug 18, 2010

***

Sam

I sit next to Freddie as Carly sits in front of me at our usual table in the school cafeteria. I eat my B.L.T. in peace as Freddie listens to his Pearpod distracting him from all his surroundings. I look at Carly and see her playing with her Pearpod when I see from behind her. Oh my,

"Jonah." I say under my breath and looks at me as I cover my face with the three letter named sandwich.

" Jonah, what?" She asks.

"Jonah ex walking this way." I say. She turns around and see him look up at her from his table which he is leaning against with his arms talking to his buds.

"He knows I am dating Shane. Right?" Carly asks looking at me. Did I mention Shane and Carly are dating. He was the guy we both fought over and lost to a hospital. Yeah, him.

I start to get scared. He darted his eyes me and started walking my way. I'm not dating anyone. I am totally available but not him. Never to him. I look over to Freddie. Bingo! I just got an idea. I pull his head phones out.

"Hey! I was in the middle of a song!" He yells. Jonah is coming closer. I look into his eyes.

"What are you doing, Sam?" Freddie asks in a concerned tone.

"Making one of your nerdy sexual fantasies come true." I say.

"What-" It was too late for him to finish, I crash my lips on to his and wrapped my arms around his neck. I grip the back of his head. He was more likely surprised but then was enjoying it cause he was gripping my hips. I then slipped into tongue which was a total dominate fight. I lean on my knees on the bench. Freddie tugged me more into him that made me fall on to the ground but we didn't making out. It wasn't until a "Get a room!" from a passing classmate did we stop and look at our damage. Jonah stood there in utter shock and then walked mindlessly back to his table and Carly couldn't stop staring between us two.

"Why were you two making out?" Carly asks catching her breath.

"Fake out make out." I say. Freddie looks over to me and points at Pete walking in our direction. I look into his eyes.

"I'll pay you twenty bucks." I say.

"I'll do it for free." Freddie says and kisses me.

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.