Seddie Oneshots: 291 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,233
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: iOMG with the new generation.

****

"Wow, did a bake shop blow up in here?" Carly asked as she walked into the Benson's kitchen, looking around at the piles of dishes and baking ingredients scattered everywhere.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, it's sort of messy," Sam shrugged, looking up from the pan she was digging into. "But it was so worth it. Look what I made!"

"Um, what is it?" Carly frowned, staring down at the pan, which was filled with a very gooey looking mixture.

"Well," Sam said proudly. "I stuffed brownies with cookie dough, baked them, dipped them in caramel, rolled them in chocolate chips, and then topped it off with whipped cream and powdered sugar. These things are amazing! I should paten them or something."

"Sam," Carly said, rolling her eyes. "Do you know how much sugar is probably in your little creation? You might've been able to get away with eating that sort of thing when you were younger, but you're not a teenager anymore. You really need to start trying to eat healthier."

"Carly..." Sam grinned, pushing the pan towards her best friend. "You want one?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Carly laughed, taking one of Sam's deserts. "Oh my God! This is incredible!"

"Isn't it?" Sam nodded. "So you here to take the kids to that stupid lock-in?"

"Yeah, I can't believe Ridgeway still has them," Carly said. "Anyway, you're picking Clarissa up tomorrow morning, right?"

"Freddie is," Sam corrected. "I'm not waking up at eight on a Saturday!"

"Of course, what was I thinking," Carly laughed. She looked at her Pearphone. "We should probably get going soon. They're locking the doors at nine."

"Yeah, okay. Hey, Clarissa! Your mom's here to take you guys to the lock-in!" Sam called upstairs.

A second later, Carly's daughter Clarissa and Sam and Freddie's twins ran downstairs.

"You guys ready?" Sam asked.

"Yup," Ashton nodded. "Clarissa and I have everything all planned out for our project. It's going to be an A plus for sure."

"What's your project?" Carly asked.

"We're making our own moisturizing face cream," Clarissa replied.

"You went with that?" Sam asked Emma, who was spooning out some of Sam's creation. "I didn't think you would be interested in doing something like that."

"Nah, I'm not working with them," Emma said.

"But you guys always work on these projects together," Carly pointed out.

"Well maybe she finally realized that me and Clarissa aren't going to do all her work for her," Ashton said.

"Who are you working with?" Sam asked.

"Quincy," Emma told her. "And his new friend from the Pottery Club, Andrew. They wanted to see if they could make a maze hard enough for a Portervalley Mouse."

"Whoa, aren't those like, the smartest kind of mice?" Carly said.

"Yeah," Emma nodded. "So I told them I'd help them out with some of the tech chiz. You know, making flashing lights and stuff, since neither of them are good with computers."