Seddie Oneshots: 400 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 3,011
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: Takes place after iSaved Your Life, but in this version, Sam never told Freddie he was bacon so Carly and him never broke up.

***

"Ow, ow, ow!" Gibby exclaimed indignantly as Sam and Carly pulled wax strips off his back. "That hurts!"

"Um, well, okay!" Carly said, looking at the camera Freddie had pointed at her and Sam. "Clearly waxing Gibby's back with industrial strength wax was not a good idea!"

"Too bad, his back really needed waxed," Sam cringed.

"Anyway, that's all we have for you tonight," Carly smiled. "So until next week-"

"Try not frame any chipmunks," Sam finished.

"And we're clear," Freddie said, turning off his camera. "Great job, you guys."

"Hey, great job on the camera too," Carly grinned, hurrying over to her boyfriend and kissing the tip of his nose.

Sam rolled her eyes but bit her tongue.

"Thanks," Freddie smiled.

"Oh, and guess what?" Carly said excitedly. "I got us reservations at Petrozini's for tomorrow night for our two week anniversary!"

"Oh," Freddie said. "W-Wow, that sounds...great. But I thought we were going out for dinner tonight."

"So? We can go two nights in a row, can't we?" Carly shrugged. "Hey, and tonight after dinner, I was thinking we could go to the pier and sit and watch the stars for a little bit. Doesn't that sound romantic?"

"Yeah," Freddie nodded. "Real romantic."

"Hey!" Gibby frowned, pulling the last of the wax strips off his back. "I thought you and I were supposed to go bowling tonight, Freddie."

"Oh, right, I-I completely forgot," Freddie said.

"Well, can't you guys go this weekend?" Carly asked.

"Yeah, this weekend we can go, Gib," Freddie said.

"No, because this weekend won't be the big bowling tournament with a cash prize and a pass for unlimited nachos from the snack bar!" Gibby said.

"Whoa, free nachos?" Sam said. "I'm in."

"Great, you can go with Sam, and me and Freddie can go on our date," Carly said happily. "Everyone wins!" She turned back to Freddie. "And I even bought you the cutest tie to wear to dinner tonight. Come on, it's in my room. I'll show you."

She took Freddie's hand and led him out of the studio.

"Wow," Gibby said the second the couple left. "They are obnoxious."

"Gibby," Sam said, putting her hand on the boy's shoulder. "I think that's the smartest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth."

.....

"See, isn't this better than some lame bowling tournament?" Carly asked Freddie that evening as the couple sat at their booth at a small bistro.

"Oh...yeah," Freddie said, plastering a smile on his face as he tried not to think about defending his record at the bowling alley for most strikes in a single game. "So much better."

"I can't believe we've actually been a couple for two whole weeks," Carly sighed, staring across the table at Freddie. "Hasn't it been amazing?"

"Real amazing," Freddie grinned. "I just wish I had a time machine so I could see the look on younger me's face when I told him I was actually dating Carly Shay."