iEavesdrop by HugsandBugsSmileyface

FanFiction.net

iEavesdrop by HugsandBugsSmileyface

TV » iCarly
Rated: T
Language: English
Genre: Romance & Humor
Characters: Freddie B., Sam P.
Words: 426
Published: Nov 28, 2010

A/N: We have a possessive Freddie here, for a change.

***

"Oh, she has really done it now!" Freddie murmured to himself as he bounced over to the Shay's apartment, where he knew he could find Sam.

He opened the door to find Carly on the couch, eating some doughnuts from Holy-O's, a religious doughnut shop.

"Hey, Carly. Where's that blonde-headed demon?" Freddie asked.

Carly giggled. "Upstairs on her cell phone. She's talking to someone very special."

"Thanks. I'm going to go give that girl a piece of my mind. She's crossed the line this time!"

Freddie bounced up the steps and made it to the iCarly studio door, where he heard her talking.

"Yes, I miss you, too." Sam said.

Pause.

"Of course I'm thinking about you. You're always on my mind. Every second."

Pause.

"Yes, the second you land. I promise, you'll get so many kisses from me you'll mistake me for Mel."

Pause.

Sam blushed. "No! Of course not! We're just friends! I promise! Besides, he likes Carly."

Pause.

Another blush.

"I love you, too. Bye." Sam turned off her phone and put it in her pocket. Suddenly, Freddie was enraged. How dare Sam have a boyfriend and not tell him? She was his! He loved her!

Forgetting that he had come up here to yell at her, Freddie barged in and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"How dare you, Puckett! I love you! You can't just do that to me!"

Sam was schocked. "Dork, what are you..." was all she got out before Freddie kissed her full on the mouth.

"You're mine, Puckett! Mine! And I'll be damned if I let anyone else have you! So call him back and tell him you already have a boyfriend. Go on! Call your little lover back!" Freddie screamed.

"Freddie..." Sam stared, "That was my father on the phone. He and Carly's dad are in the Navy together, and they're flying home next week..."

Freddie blushed, embarassed.

"But if you want me to, I will call him. He watches iCarly, and is an avid Seddie shipper." She kissed him once more.

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.