iLove Sunsets by lysapot

FanFiction.net

iLove Sunsets by lysapot

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Genre: Friendship
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 424
Published: Nov 20, 2008

***

I love to watch sunsets. It just makes me calm and warm inside. I don't know, maybe I like it so much because me and my dad used to do this all the time when he was here, but now that he and mom got divorce I don't see much anymore. And I'm left to watch the sunset alone.

So here I am at the rooftop of Bushwell, sitting on a bench, waiting for the sun to set. The sky was of an orange color now instead of its sky blue color. I love the color orange, it shows warmth and love. There was a gentle breeze swirling around, it felt good.

I felt the door open and I looked at the door, the person who stepped in my domain, which technically is because no one was here everyday during this time but me, was none other than Sam Puckett. She was wearing her usually attire, shirt over a long sleeved one, her dark skinny pants, and her black chucks. Not that I would admit that to her, but I like her style it suited her.

"Hey Benson, what are you doing here?" She was walking towards where I was sitting.

"If you must know, Puckett, I was waiting for the sun to set." She took a sit next to me.

"You do know that watching the sunset alone is the loneliest thing ever?" She suddenly asked me.

I did know that. I just nodded. "But it's the sweetest thing to see when you're with someone you care about."

I did something I didn't know I could do, I held Sam's hand and gave her my sweetest smile. And the amazing thing was she accepted my hand and laced her fingers between mine and also game me her smile, not her usual smirk, but a real smile. She has a sweet smile.

So there we were, sitting in silence, the only sound could be heard was the honking of the cars below on the streets and the sound of the breeze, with hands intertwined watching the sun set.

I really love sunsets.

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.