Seddie Oneshots: 225 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,892
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: In shana852963's oneshots, Emma (Sam & Freddie's kid) & Quincy (Gibby & Tasha's kid) also called 'Quemma' is a side pairing very similar to Seddie.

***

"Oh man, we're so busted," Quincy Gibson frowned as him and Emma Benson sat in the front office, waiting for the principal.

"Calm down, will you?" Emma said, rolling her eyes.

"I cannot calm down!" Quincy snapped. "Unlike you, I don't wind up here once a week!"

"Excuse me, I wasn't here at all last week," Emma said.

"What about when Ms. Fishbot caught you filling the coffee pot in the teacher's lounge with earthworms?" Quincy reminded her.

"Oh yeah," Emma nodded. "Forgot about that..."

"I can't believe you got me sent here," Quincy mumbled.

"What do you mean I got you sent here?" Emma said.

"You were the one who talked me into sneaking into Mr. Hafter's classroom this morning!" Quincy said. "If we hadn't gone in there, we wouldn't have accidently spilled coffee on his laptop! I still can't believe I listened to you and went in there."

"First of all, you were the one who knocked over the coffee cup," Emma said. "And second, don't pretend you didn't want to see his face when he saw the squirrel I put in his desk drawer,"

"That's what you were doing in there?" Quincy said. "Emma!"

"Oh come on, why are you making such a big deal over this?" Emma said. "So we got busted for accidently ruining a teacher's laptop. The school gives those laptops to the teachers, Mr. Hafer will have a new one by the end of the day. We'll probably get a weeks detention, tops, for sneaking into the classroom. That's all."

"That's all?" Quincy repeated. "I've never had detention before in my life!"

"Then congratulations, this must be a special day for you," Emma said.

"Oh my God, I'm going to get kicked out of pottery club," Quincy said, his eyes widening.

"You get kicked out of that lame club just for getting detention?" Emma frowned.

"They have a very strict set of rules," Quincy nodded.

"You need to get a life," Emma said, shaking her head.

"Alright, Ms. Benson, Mr. Gibson," the school principal, Mr. Thompson, said, walking into his office. "Let's get this show on the road. Now, I've taken the liberty of calling your parents-Ah, there they are now."

Sam and Gibby walked into office.

"Good to see you again, Mrs. Benson," Mr. Thompson said as Sam sat down next to Emma. "And you must be Mr. Gibson?"

"Cool, how'd you know that?" Gibby said. Quincy rolled his eyes.

"Alright, Emma, what'd you do now?" Sam sighed.

"It would appear that these two saw it funny to sneak into a teacher's classroom this morning," the principal explained. "And in doing so, they knocked over a cup of coffee and ruined said teacher's laptop."

"It was an accident, though," Emma said. "We didn't go in there to destroy the man's laptop!"

"Yes, but you did destroy it," Mr. Thompson said. "Now normally, students who defile school property receive detention for one week-"