Seddie Oneshots: 5 by shana 852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 427
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

Sam and Freddie walked through the park, both bored out of their minds. Carly was visiting her cousins, the Dorfmans, with Spencer, so the two of them were 'forced' to hang out together.

"What do you want to do?" Freddie asked, coming to a stop, looking around for something interesting.

"I dunno," Sam shrugged. "It's a park; there's nothing to do."

Suddenly, Freddie spotted a well a little ways off.

"Let's go see that," he said.

"Fine," Sam sighed, following him.

"It looks like a wishing well," Freddie stated as the two got closer.

"Cool!" Sam exclaimed. "Gimme a penny, Fredwad, Mamma's got a list of wishes lined up!"

"You don't really believe in this, do you?" said Freddie, rolling his eyes. "It's complete superstition."

"Dude-"

"Here, here," Freddie said, quickly giving the blonde girl a penny from his pocket. "What are you going to wish for? I want to laugh when it doesn't happen."

"I can't tell you, 'cause then it will never happen," Sam snapped. "Why don't you make a wish if you really want to see if the well works."

"Fine," Freddie said, grabbing himself another penny as he formulated his wish in his head. "But this is just throwing money away..."

"Okay, when I say go, we'll through the pennies in, okay?" Sam said.

"Whatever."

"One, two, three, GO!" Sam and Freddie both flipped their coins into the well, hearing a tiny clink as they reached the stone bottom.

"Well, that's done," Sam said. "Let's go to the Groovy Smoothie, T-Bo said he has some new flavors."

"Fine," Freddie said. "But you're buying your own smoothie this time."

"No I'm not."

As the two were walking, Sam all of the sudden tripped over a branch and stumbled into Freddie, knocking them both to the ground, in the process, their lips touched ever so briefly.

"Well," Sam said awkwardly, getting up. "Let's go then, I'm hungry."

"When are you not," Freddie muttered as Sam went off ahead of him. He felt his lips, still tingling, and turned back towards the well.

So maybe that wishing well thing wasn't so far fetched after all...

***
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All rights are reserved to their respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Note: If you are the author of any of these oneshots, and wish for me to take it down, please PM me. No plagiarism intended. All authors are given credit.