iKids by SeddieAnonymous

FanFiction.net

iKids by SeddieAnonymous

TV » iCarly
Rated: K
Language: English
Genre: Humor & Friendship
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,441
Published: Jan 24, 2013

***

The Year: 2004 [The Fourth Grade]

Sam

Another day, another nerd. I hate school, and everyone. I just everything about school and everyone who occupies it. Probably mostly the teachers and Principal Franklin. Thinking they own this place. Oh a sigh. It's just another day in the fourth grade. I walk down the hall and my fellow fourth graders hide behind their lockers; probably hoping I won't bully them today. But today is a special day. It's February fourth and my favorite nerd came into school with cupcakes.

I have known Freddie Benson since the first grade. Our teacher, Ms. Dennings, thought it would be a splendid idea to put us two as art partners. What a perfectly horrible mistake to make. I made every day of his first grade life a nightmare, besides the days we didn't do art. I have enjoyed humiliating the nerd in a bunch of ways. It's just what I do.

My proudest moment was probably when I got his emergency underwear from his backpack and pulled it out for show-n-tell, or better yet, the time I painted a clown mask on his face during nap time.

The thing about Freddie Benson is that, he is different than the other boys. Most boys just run away when I am done with them. This nerd talks and tries to get a point across that I should not pick on the weak and useless. Oh what a pity, thinking he can change anything with his stupid mouth of his. He is what he is and I can't change that about him. He will always be a weakling of a nerd. Or a poor excuse of a dork.

I pull down my black skirt, then fixing my purple star leggings.

"Benson!" I yell as I come up to him. He stands in front of his locker with a bunch of green cupcakes. Kids from our classes take one and wish him a 'happy birthday' before they walk away.

"Hello, Puckett." He snickers.

"They better be chocolate." I state.

"I doubled checked with my mom, to tailor to your needs princess." In his witty remark, I take a cupcake.

"I am not a princess, only a queen. There is only one Puckett around here." I take a big bite.

"Don't remind me."

"So what you doing for your birthda,y dweeb?" I wipe the frosting with the back of my hand. He looks disgusted by my use of a hand napkin.

"Nothing of your concern because you are not invited."

"The little boy is having a little birthday party isn't he?" I say in a mother-caring voice.

"Boys only!"

"Yes, Freddie, I use your boy toilet to pee." I joke.

"It's called a urinal." He says correcting me.

"It's called a urinal." I say in a mocking tone of voice. I finish my cupcake a put the wrapper in the pan. I take a cupcake.

"Hey, you only get one!"

"This isn't for me, it's for you." I say with a smile.

"What?!" He says surprised. I take the cupcake and smush it all over the little nerd's face. He stands still like a statue.

"Happy birthday, dork." I say, then laughing. I walk away in huge success. He should appreciate what I am doing to him; building a tolerance for woman when he's older.