Seddie Oneshots: 324 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,413
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Hey, check out what this one guy posted on our message board on iCarly," Freddie said as him, Sam and Carly as in the studio. "Hey Carly and Sam, I love your videos so much, especially your random debates. Yesterday, I completely forgot that I was supposed to have topic prepared for my social studies class for a mock debate that would count for half my final grade. So when I was called up, instead of admitting defeat, I began debating about whether garbage or medicine is more useful. My teacher was so impressed that I got an A."

"Wow, that's hilarious," Carly laughed, looking up from the magazine she was reading.

"Yeah," Sam nodded. "You know, we should do another random debate sometime."

"Go for it," Carly shrugged. "I never do them. It's always you and Freddie, and sometimes Gibby or Spencer that do them."

"Eh, I'll pass then," Sam said, looking over at Freddie.

Freddie rolled his eyes as he sat down on the third beanbag chair.

"Hey, you wanna hear something really hilarious?" Carly grinned.

"Um, always," Sam nodded.

Carly cleared her throat and began to read from her magazine. "A comparative research study has recently led experts to conclude that there is a definite linkage between the hair color of a female and her kissing abilities."

"What?" Sam laughed. "I think it's time you stop buying those magazine, Carls. That's even more crazy than that recipe for those homemade face masks you tried from last issue."

"They made our skin a little softer," Carly defended. "But this article's absolutely ridiculous. I mean, are you telling me that blondes, brunettes, and red heads all really have different kissing abilities just because of their hair colors?"

"Doesn't sound like a very sound research study," Freddie said. "There are a ton of extraneous variables at play, like-"

"You're extraneous," Sam snapped.

"You don't even know what that means," Freddie retorted.

"I don't care, you still are extronious or whatever it was," Sam shrugged.

"You know, I'm sure this is all just a load of garbage," Carly said thoughtfully. "But...you think that maybe it's just a little true?"

"What do you mean?" Sam frowned.

"Well, it could be possible," Carly said. "Even if it just plays a tiny factor in kissing ability."

"Well then go ask a guy who's kissed two chicks with different hair colors and ask him if you must," Sam said, somewhat amused.

"We don't have to look very far," Carly smirked, looking over at Freddie.

"Um...what-what are you talking about?" Freddie asked hesitantly.

"Well, you've kissed me, a brunette," Carly said. "And Sam, a blonde, so tell us; who's the better kisser?"

"Oh, um, I-I have a pot pie in the oven at home and-" Freddie began.

"Don't waste your breath, Carls," Sam said as Freddie was about to run out of the studio. "I already asked him who he thought was a better kisser. When we were doing that You're In Luck game on iCarly. He wouldn't answer me."