Seddie Oneshots: 133 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 1,692
Published: Dec 5, 2010

@whoringly ~ The author of this oneshot, shana852963, has over 600+ oneshots compiled on FanFiction. So, I'll start posting oneshots that also focus on the iCarly gangs' kids, because they also have pairings as well. Enjoy!

***

[ f u t u r e - f i c ]

"Mom, come on, it's just a loan," Jason pleaded as Sam slid the turkey into the oven. "I'll pay you back."

"I'm not giving you five hundred dollars for some new computer upgrade," Sam said. "How much money do you think we have?"

"Think of it as an investment," Jason said. "When I go back down to Cal Tech. after the break, I'm going to need the fastest, latest computer to keep up with all of my class work. An upgrade will make sure I stay at the top of my class and when I'm rich and rolling in cash, I'll let you mooch off of me."

"First of all, I don't need your permission to mooch off of you when you're rich," Sam said. "I changed your diapers; I automatically get a cut. Second of all, No!"

"Ugh, I asked the wrong parent," Jason moaned, heading out of the kitchen.

"Alright," Sam said, walking out to the living room where Freddie, Carly and her husband, Gibby and his wife, and Spencer and his wife (who happened to be Sam's cousin, Ella) were all sitting. "I did my part of the Thanksgiving. Turkey's in."

"Okay, I guess I should start on my famous apple pie," Carly said, jumping up.

"We do have frozen pies for back up, right?" Spencer asked as soon as his sister was out of earshot.

"Oh yeah," Sam nodded. "Don't worry."

"Where'd all the kids get to?" Freddie asked.

"I think they all went down to the basement," Ella replied. "At least it's finally quiet."

"I know," Sam agreed. "While I was getting the turkey ready Jason kept trying to hit me up for money."

"For that new Pear OS 5.6 upgrade?" Freddie asked. "I just gave him my credit card to get it."

"Freddie!" Sam exclaimed, hitting her husband's shoulder. "What happened to that united front chiz you lecture me on?"

"I didn't know you already said no," Freddie defended. "And you bought Tyler a dirt bike for his birthday after I said no!"

"Wow, you guys are louder than the kids were," Spencer said. "Wonder what they're up to anyway."

….

"Shut up! He did not!" Carly's fourteen year-old daughter, Clarissa, exclaimed.

"He did," Ashton nodded. "Neil bought me flowers and gave them to me this morning."

"And then I poured a carton of milk on him from the upstairs window," Emma added proudly.

The three girls were sitting on beanbag chairs that were in the corner of Sam and Freddie's basement which had been built into a sort of hang out for both them and their kids. Jason was sitting on one of the couches, watching T.V. with Spencer's two kids, Dina, who was studying art at the University of Washington and Bryan, who also went to the university, but on a swimming scholarship. Tyler, the youngest Benson child, was tossing a football around with two of Gibby's boys, Huey and Kirby.