Seddie Oneshots: 375 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,914
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

"Hey," Carly said to Spencer as her, Sam and Freddie walked into the Shay's apartment after school.

"Hey," Spencer said brightly, looking up from the game of Pac-Rat he was playing on his Pearpad. "Guess who's only ten thousand points away from beating his high score!"

"This is all you did today, isn't it?" Sam frowned.

"No! I got the mail!" Spencer defended, nodding over at the pile of envelopes on the coffee table. "So how was school today you little teeny boppers?"

"Well, you'll be an uncle soon," Carly said simply, heading into the kitchen for a snack.

"What?" Spencer exclaimed, dropping his Pearpad as he jumped to his feet. "You-No! You're not-What? Okay, someone start talking fast!"

"In a week, right?" Freddie said.

"Yeah," Carly nodded. "Which is sort of unlucky, because I have a trig test at the end of next week that I'll need to be studying for, but with the baby-"

"What is going on?" Spencer demanded loudly. "Huh? I need an explanation now while I still have feeling in my legs!"

"Calm down, we're talking about robotic babies," Sam told him.

"Yeah, for health class," Carly explained. "Everyone gets partnered up to raise an imaginary baby together for a week."

"Oh," Spencer said, falling back down onto the couch, relieved. "Hey, you know, I had to do that project too in high school. Except then we used potatoes instead of robot babies."

"Because robots didn't exist back in the stone age?" Sam smirked.

"Did she just call me old?" Spencer gasped.

"So how'd you do with your potato baby?" Freddie asked.

"Oh, well, I got a D- because I accidently might've cooked him into tater tots," Spencer replied sheepishly.

"Nice," Sam grinned.

"Well these babies are going to be a lot harder to take care of than a potato," Carly said. "They're programed to be almost exactly like real babies. They cry, you have to change them and feed them...it's supposed to show us how hard it is to take care of kids."

"I still stay this is a stupid project," Sam mumbled. "And to make it all even worse, I got stuck with a stupid partner..."

"Who's your partner?" Spencer asked.

"Me," Freddie sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Spencer said. "So you two have to take care of an imaginary baby for a week? Like, you know, parents?"

"Yup," Freddie said glumly.

"Clearly it's the universe's way of punishing me for eating that burger in front of those baby cows at the petting zoo," Sam said.

"Oh come on," Carly said. "You guys don't have it bad at all. Me on the other hand..."

"Who's your partner?" Spencer asked.

"Gibby," Carly muttered.

"Ha!" Spencer laughed.

"It's not funny!" Carly snapped. "I was trying to catch the eye of the cute boy a few desks down from me, but I was completely side swept by stupid Olivia Gonzales who flipped her stupid perfect hair and wooed him in! So Mr. Copland put me with Gibby instead."