Seddie Oneshots: 404 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 4,141
Published: Dec 5, 2010

A/N: iOMG but with the roles switched.

***
"So when Freddie gets here we can ask him if he'd be able to work his special effect magic to make it look like Gibby's on fire during our next Idiot Farm Girl skit," Carly said as her and Sam sat at the Shay's kitchen table, planning out the next iCarly.

"Or we can set him on fire for real and save the nub the trouble," Sam suggested.

"Sam," Carly sighed. "What did we say about controlling our violent thoughts?"

"Fine," Sam moaned. "We don't have to set Gibby on fire."

"Good girl," Carly said approvingly.

"Dude, where's Fredward anyway?" Sam asked. "He was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago. This is totally unprofessional; he's never allowed to say anything about me sleeping through rehearsal again."

"Relax, I'm sure he just got tied up at home," Carly said. "His mom probably bombarded him with a tick bath or something."

"Something's wrong with that woman," Sam said simply. "Hey, do you have anymore of that ham that Spencer got from the hobo at the street fair left? I'm starving."

"Yeah, I think," Carly nodded. "It's in the-"

"Hey, sorry I'm late," Freddie said, sweaty and out of breath.

"Dude, why do you smell like a locker room?" Sam asked, gagging.

"Because I happened to be working out at the gym," Freddie replied.

"Pfft, what gym would let you in?" Sam smirked. "I didn't know they made five pound dumbbell sets."

"I can bench more than five pounds," Freddie snapped.

"Guys, behave," Carly said, rolling her eyes. She turned to Freddie. "But seriously...I never knew you went to the gym."

"Well since my mom's work schedule got switched around a few months ago, my weekday afternoons are no longer booked with puzzles, knitting and scrapbooking...so I figured, why not? Just don't let my mom know, she'll freak out," Freddie told her.

"We wont," Carly assured him. "I think it's cool that you're starting to work out."

"You do?" Freddie said.

"Sure," Carly nodded. "Just try and not be like Spencer. He always joins gyms for a week and then spends the next six months 'recovering' by eating donuts on our couch."

"Smart man," Sam grinned.

"Trust me, I won't do that," Freddie said.

"That's what they all say," Sam teased in a singsong voice.

"Not when I'm getting results like this," Freddie retorted, pulling off his jacket, flexing his newly developed muscles.

Carly nearly choked on her drink she had been sipping. "Whoa! When did you get those?"

"I told you, I've been going for awhile," Freddie said, still proudly showing off. "You just haven't noticed because it's winter and my mom won't let me leave the house without at least three jackets on."

"Well," Carly chuckled. "Good work. Looks like our little tech producer grew up, Sam."

"Eh, so the dork has to buy bigger shirts now," Sam shrugged. "Big whoop. Until he can beat Mama in arm wrestling he'll always be our scrawny little computer monkey." She grinned as she pinched his cheek.