Seddie Oneshots: 388 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 4,080
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

[ sequel to previous oneshot ]

"Well," Spencer said indignantly as he stormed back into his apartment, slamming the door behind him. "I can never go back to Bed Bath and Bewilderment!"

"Huh?" Carly frowned, looking up from the sofa where she was sitting.

"Yeah, I spent three hours trying to find you that orange beanbag chair you wanted for your dorm room in the fall, and I kept going back to this display stand for a slushie maker to get free samples they were handing out," Spencer explained. "So obviously I had to pee really badly soon."

"Of course," Carly nodded. "And the problem is...?"

"I went to the bathroom, and just as I was about to unzip," Spencer told her. "This clown comes out of one of the stalls and terrified me!"

"A clown?" Carly repeated.

"Yes!"

"Why was a clown in the men's bathroom at Bed Bath and Bewilderment?" Carly asked, confused.

"I didn't stop to ask!"

"Right," Carly sighed, getting to her feet.

"So, anything more exciting than a ferocious clown happen here while I was out?" Spencer asked, tossing aside his car keys and plopping down on the nearby chair.

"Well, sort of," Carly started.

"Wait, there aren't any clowns here?" Spencer asked, his eyes widening.

"Oh will you cool it with the clowns?" Carly snapped.

"We'll see if you see that if you go to empty your bladder and have your biggest childhood fear come to life," Spencer mumbled indignantly.

"I was actually web chatting with Freddie a few hours ago," Carly explained, ignoring her older brother's comment.

"Oh yeah, how's he doing up at MIT?" Spencer asked.

"Um, good," Carly said. "Gibby and I asked him about his classes and his roommate and being away from home and all that stuff..."

"Gibby and you?" Spencer repeated. "You mean Sam didn't come? Wow, I thought she'd be at least a little upset that Freddie left, but I guess she really-"

"Sam's still in love with Freddie!" Carly blurted out, covering her mouth with her hands the second the words left her.

"What?" Spencer exclaimed, jumping up. "No way! Give me the deets!"

"No, no I can't, I promised Sam I wouldn't tell anyone about this," Carly said quickly.

"Please?" Spencer begged. "I live for this teen drama!"

"Well...okay, I guess," Carly conceded. "Besides, it's not like you have anyone to tell this to anyway."

"Exactly!" Spencer agreed. "Wait...what?"

"Well, see, she came by today after Gib and I finished talking with Freddie," Carly told him. "And I started talking to her about how she's been acting since Freddie left, and how she barely said goodbye to him, and she-she said that she didn't want to say goodbye because she knew it would make it harder because she's still in love with him!"

"Oh man, so what are you going to do?" Spencer asked.

"Me? What do you mean?" Carly replied. "I told you, I promised Sam I wouldn't repeat any of this. I can't go back on my word to my best friend! I'm pushing it talking to you about all of this."