Seddie Oneshots: 392 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,134
Published: Dec 5, 2010

@whoringly ~ Personally, I think shana852963 loosely based this on the leaked script page Dan Schneider let loose. We all know the one. If you don't know, though, there's a picture in the media of it.

***
"And that answers the popular question of whether a Gibby is smarter than an aardvark," Carly grinned into the camera during yet another iCarly web session.

"The answer is no!" Gibby said happily.

"As if it wasn't already obvious," Sam added.

"And unfortunately, that's all we have for tonight," Carly said. "So until next week, make sure all your pancakes are forty-one decimeters in diameter-"

"-And donate your old socks to the President of Laundry," Sam finished.

"And we're clear," Freddie said, stepping over to his tech cart to turn off his equipment. "Nice show tonight."
"Thanks," Carly said brightly.

"I'm hungry," Sam said simply, heading towards the door. "That box of Food Pockets still in your freezer?"

"Yeah," Carly nodded. "But there's only one left and Freddie already called dibs on it, so-"

But Sam had already sprinted out the door.

"Oh man!" Freddie moaned, quickly placing down his camera. "She's gonna eat my Food Pocket! Sam! Sam!"

"I told Spencer he should've bought that second box of Food Pockets," Carly sighed as Freddie ran out of the room after the blonde.

"Yes!" Gibby cheered suddenly, looking down at his phone.

"What?" Carly inquired, turning towards the boy.

"My mom put new sheets on my bed!" Gibby explained excitedly. "I've got to get home and see how they look with my special Gibby Pillowcases!"
"What are Gibby pillow-" Carly began, but Gibby was already on his way downstairs. Carly shook her head. She definitely had some...unusual friends. She was just about to make her way downstairs to join them when suddenly something caught her attention out of the corner of her eyes.

Freddie's backpack was lying on the floor of the studio near the beanbag chairs. It was half open on its side and a few of his notebooks had spilled out.

Figuring her and Sam probably knocked it over during the web show, Carly bent down to clean up the mess. As she was sliding the notebooks back into the bag, though, she spotted a small bounded book. She picked it up and examined it.

Hang on, Carly thought slowly to herself. Is this...is this Freddie's journal?

Carly knew that Freddie kept a journal. His mother had let that slip about a year ago in front of her and Sam. Sam, of course, had mocked him relentlessly about it, saying how it was totally lame and that only girls wrote down their feelings. And while Carly had done her best to bring peace to the situation, Sam would still sometimes bring up the journal to get one over on Freddie.

Neither girl had even actually seen the journal, though. That is, until right now.

Okay Carly, put it back, Carly told herself, staring down at the small book. You know you can't read Freddie's journal. That's completely inappropriate! It's an invasion of privacy, it's dishonest, it crosses so many lines, it-it...Oh heck! One page can't hurt!

Carly looked over her shoulder to make sure that the close was clear before opening the book.

I don't know how much longer I can take this, she read. I wish I could tell her how in love I am with her, but I know it wouldn't end well. If I were to tell her, she would only turn me down. I just wish I didn't have to see her almost everyday; it makes it so much harder for me to try and ignore these feelings. But then sometimes I get the crazy idea that maybe, just maybe, she COULD feel the same way about me-