Seddie Oneshots: 464 by shana852963

FanFiction.net

Seddie oneshots by shana852963

TV » iCarly
Rated: K+
Language: English
Characters: Sam P., Freddie B.
Words: 2,194
Published: Dec 5, 2010

***

[ quemma ]

"Hey mom?" sixteen-year old Ashton frowned, looking up at her mother as her and Clarissa worked on their homework on the kitchen table. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Sam asked, placing several pieces of bread into the toaster oven. "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm making toast!"

"Yes...why?"

"Your dad and I have this little bet going," Sam explained.

"Oh jeez," Ashton sighed, knowing all too well how this was most likely going to end.

"What sort of bet involves toast?" Clarissa asked.

"Clarissa!" Ashton hissed. "Haven't you been around here long enough to know to never ask about what kind of stuff my parents come up with?"

"I'm glad you asked, Clarissa," Sam smiled, ignoring her daughter's comment. "You see, Freddie claims that those new flowers he had planted out in our front yard are gonna 'beautify our home' and 'liven up the neighborhood', but I say they're just gonna attract a bunch of bugs and birds and things. So we agreed that by the end of the week, if no pests are attracted to them, I have to spend an afternoon at the Pear Store with him. But if we do get a bunch of pests in our yard, he has to massage my feet for the rest of the month."

"I still don't get what the toast is for," Clarissa said.

"Oh, I'm gonna crush all this up and sprinkle the crumbs all around the flowers tonight," Sam replied.

"But wouldn't that make bugs and birds come into your yard?"

"Exactly," Sam grinned. "My feet are gonna feel so nice by the end of this month..."

"You see what I have to put up with?" Ashton said, rolling her eyes. "You have it so easy...your parents are normal."

"Hey Ash?" Emma said, coming into the kitchen. "Is it cool if I take our car tonight? Quincy and I are going out and his car has a flat."

"Yeah, I wasn't going out anyway," Ashton nodded.

"Why not?" Sam asked. "It's Saturday night."

"Yeah, but we have a huge calculus test coming up, so Clarissa and I are staying in this weekend to study," Ashton replied.

"I thought your calculus test wasn't until next week," Sam said.

"I know, we're already behind my ten-day exam prep strategy, so we need to catch up!" Ashton said.

Sam smirked. "Did you get anything from my genes besides your looks?"

"She just wants to get the highest grade in the class," Clarissa said.

"Yeah," Ashton nodded. "That stupid nerd Alex McDougle thinks he's smarter than me just because he got one point higher on our last exam. But this time I'm gonna destroy him so I can rub it in his stupid face."

"Aw, there it is," Sam chuckled. She turned to Emma. "Where are you and Quincy going?"

"That cool new sushi restaurant," Emma said. "They let your own fish out of this giant aquarium and they make your sushi from it!"

"Wouldn't it be kind of sad to eat a fish you've seen swimming around all happy?" Clarissa pointed out.

"Well I'm not gonna name it," Emma said. Just then, she let out a soft wince and grabbed her side.