BIRTHDAY PART - 6(c)

Start from the beginning

Yibo who has been caught by his husband has immediately turned his head to the other side and have started watching the sceneries to calm himself down and as the evening has started so the sky has started to change his color making Yibo to feel mesmerized as he just took out his phone and started to click pictures and Zhan when saw this let a smile as Yibo clicked few pictures and little did Zhan knew that his naughty brat clicked few pictures of him too secretly while he was talking on the radio and Yibo who sneakily clicked Zhan's photos let a smile as he was about to add those photos into the new folder he made my the name my Cute old bunny but looking at the photo it was not cute at all as Zhan was looking hot and sexy so Yibo just made another folder with the name, MY HOT, HANDSOME AND SEXY BUNNY, and as Yibo wrote those last words he felt a blush appearing on his face but he quickly his it as he added the photos to that folder and then again started looking outside while occasionally looking at Zhan.

It was at 5:30 pm they finally reached Paris and Zhan who knew that they were about to land soon just looked at Yibo and as he saw him looking outside with his twinkling eyes called for him, "my heart!" And Yibo who has been looking outside when heard Zhan immediately turned toward him as he spoke, "yes hubby!" And Zhan on getting the attention he wants spoke, "we are about to land love!" As he with a pause spoke, "so ready for the landing love?"

Yibo when heard Zhan with a wide smile spoke, "yes babe!" Making Zhan chuckle as he in his controller,

"Sean 0805, is about to reach its destination!" And as soon as Zhan said these words from the other side the voice his heard,

"Roger that Sean 0805!"

"Your path for a smooth landing is cleared!"

And Zhan when heard this just looked at Yibo who has been listening to all this with excitement when felt the gaze of young heir on him knows what the man wants to say so he just nodded his head and Zhan when saw the response just took his initial steps for the smooth landing of their chopper and after fifteen minutes the chopper was smoothly landed on the helipad of the eighty storeyed building asthe staff seeing that the chopper has landed immediately stood in attention position.

Zhan who has landed the chopper in his controller,

"Sean 0805 has reached his Destination!" And as soon as the young heir said those words the radio sounded,

"Roger that, Sean 0805!"

"Congratulations for your smooth landing!"

Zhan when heard this smiled as he spoke, "thanks Micheal!" And with this turned off the engine as he just removed his and Yibo's controller and just removed his safety belts and then Yibo's and after doing so with a smile spoke, "so how was your journey baby?"

"Amazing, Captain Sean!" Spoke Yibo with a smile and Zhan when heard Yibo smiled as he just ruffled his hair lovingly and spoke, "so don't you feel captain sean deserves a reward for making Mr. Xiao Wang Yibo journey and amazing one?" And as he completed this sentence he looked at Yibo with a smile and Yibo when heard Zhan with a smile spoke, "yes!" And then with a pause added, "what do you want captain sean?" And Zhan when heard this was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "I know what captain Sean might want?"

Zhan who was about to speak when heard this with a smile spoke, "and what do you think captian Sean want?" And this time without answering Zhan Yibo with a smile leaned toward him as he immediately captured Zhan's lips in a kiss and Zhan who has just asked the question when felt his lips being captured in a kiss was shocked as well as happy so he just started responding to Yibo making the younger smile and it was after a few minutes Yibo broke the kiss as Zhan just kept his plan on Yibo's face and with a smile spoke, "my husband knows me very well!"