CHAPTER 32 - PART 4(a)

Start from the beginning

Yibo who heard his husband huffed as he looked at Zhan like a kicked puppy and spoke, "Right now!" As he punched Zhan's chest and in a cute voice whined, "how dare you scold bobo?" As he turned his face onto other side not looking at Zhan showing that he is angry at Zhan.

Zhan who has asked the question when heard Yibo's words realized that he has offended the boy with his tone so he immediately spoke, "sorry, love!" As he just brought the boy more closer to his chest ignoring his pain at his shouth and planted a kiss on his cheek and Yibo who has just thrown a tantrum in his sleepy state spoke, "no, bobo will not!" And Zhan on hearing Yibo realized that he has really offended the boy sp he just cupped his cheeks making Yibo look at him and the scene he saw made him smile as he felt an urge to kiss this baby husband of his as the pout which the boy was making deepened a little as those pouty lips became more visible to the young heir.

Zhan on seeing the scene in front of him without his conscious leaned toward the boy to take those pouty lips with his lips when suddenly he felt a push his chest which made him to come out of his daze. Yibo who has just thrown tantrum in his sleep when felt someone grabbing his cheek woke up and the scene he sawade him startled as he saw Zhan face so close to him which made him froze in his place, as he didn't understand what is happening for him to land in such a state, and as he saw Zhan's face coming toward him he immediately came out of his daze as he pushed Zhan away as he with a frown spoke, "what are you doing, old man?"

Zhan who was startled with the push on his chest realised what he was about to do but when he heard Yibo's voice he looked at the boy who is looking at him with a combination of his big doe eyes and a frown on his face which made Zhan's urge to kiss the boy grew more and seeing the expression on his face he realized that the younger is confused and seeing the confusion he decided to tease the younger as he wanted to take the revenge on the boy for giving him a torture in his sleepy state.

Zhan on hearing the boy just smirked and Yibo seeing the smirk on his husband's face gulped his saliva as he spoke, "w... What?" And Zhan on hearing the boy just looked at him with his teasing smile and before Yibo could speak anything else he immediately hovered over the boy and before Yibo could speak anything Zhan immediately captured his lips in a kiss making Yibo's eyes to widen as he started to resist Zhan but the older just bit on his lower lip making Yibo to let out a gasp, and taking this as a chance Zhan just deepen the kiss and this time Yibo just started responding the man making Zhan smile in a kiss.

 What?" And Zhan on hearing the boy just looked at him with his teasing smile and before Yibo could speak anything else he immediately hovered over the boy and before Yibo could speak anything Zhan immediately captured his lips in a kiss making Yi...