072

Finally, in everyone's eagerness, the new Wangling League sounded the horn of the battle.

At this time of the year, the official will make a large-scale update to the game version in time, in order to release the latest design and developed a highly difficult copy of the secret place. Usually, these newly developed copies have an extremely complex but unknown mechanism. Of course, it is impossible for the official to actively provide copy strategies, but relying on ordinary players to open up wasteland and write strategies is a very long and unanticipable process. Because the level of ordinary players is uneven, it is difficult to form an organized and disciplined tacit copy group. The official is very worried that players will feel frustrated after they can't clear the copy. Therefore, in order to maintain the freshness of the game and not lose ordinary players, the official has turned its attention to these professional leagues. On the players.

Through the "preparation" activities in the early stage of the league, these professional players will spare no effort to open up the wasteland for the new top equipment. Their level is naturally many times higher than that of ordinary players, and the club itself will take the initiative to gather professionals to form a wasteland, which are the most witty and sensitive. The top-minded league members will open up these difficult copies in the shortest time, and release the club's exclusive strategy in order to attract fans, so that they not only solve the problems for the official, but also successfully create a wave of momentum for themselves and their club, which can be said to kill two birds with one stone.

In the early morning of this day, the maintenance of the official server ended, and the game update package was placed in the cloud space of the cocoon. This update package was very large, and it took a lot of time to download. When the game was ready to be updated, the major clubs were brightly lit, and everyone was eager to try and stayed up all night. . The same is true of polaris. Because the official is really cheap, in the promotional content before the new version update, they will only release the magnificent copy bgm created by the senior music production team. The exquisite and gorgeous secret scenery and details are exquisitely comparable to the real npc, but they never disclose any information related to the copy mechanism. These are all Waiting for the players of professional clubs to go online to explore, and the first party to understand thoroughly will also become the biggest winner in the early stage of the league.

He You ordered a wave of midnight snacks and made the group of guys who stayed up all night full. He was quite nervous, just like standing on the 1,500-meter starting line in front of his body, waiting for the physical education teacher to give orders. At that time, his whole chest seemed to be rolled by boulders, his heart was beating wildly, and breathing was difficult. It's still uncomfortable when the children start running.

"You... Don't be nervous later! Just give full play to your normal level!" He Youjin comforted, "Anyway, it's just playing games..."

"Manager He, you'd better stop talking. I think you're so nervous!" Xia Tong raised her eyes and said helplessly, "I was not nervous, but you said... I'm not comfortable anymore."

"Then don't look at him and don't listen to him." Lin Mingfei straightened his arms and wrapped Xia Tong's little head and turned to face: "Look at the fire."

The fat man Zhou Yanjun was holding a family bucket and sitting cross-legged next to the "cocoon" like a panda, nibbled a cream corn cob horizontally. The golden corn kernels were still stuck to the corners of his mouth. It was shiny and shiny. He couldn't see that he was nervous at all, and he even felt that he could fall asleep after eating.

He You's scalp tightened: "Fire you... Aren't you nervous?"

"I'm nervous." Zhou Yanjun said vaguely, "I turn nervousness into appetite. Look, how nervous I am!"