094

Xia Xiaoyu's words are amazing.

But this time, the pupil's words did not attract the same as before. Everyone here are veterans in holographic e-sports. Everyone is not stupid. They look at each other and realize the tricks.

"dylan... Deliberately release water, fight a fake game?" Bo Yu said tentatively, breaking everyone's doubts: "No way? What's the benefit of this for him?

"Isn't it said that the saber-toothed tiger is very strict with the player judge? Is it possible that he has a grudge against yoyo? Do you want to take this opportunity to drag yoyo off?" Zhou Yanjun was full of doubt and said, "But has he ever had any conflicts with yoyo in private?"

"But I heard that there are dozens of youth trainees and substitutes in the interior of the saber-toothed tiger. Unlike us, they pay attention to the potential and talent of brotherly teamwork. The personal performance of a game may directly affect whether it is still status." Shi Ya pondered and said, "Even if this wave of dylan is to do yoyo, the price is too high, right? What he gave was the blood of the team. According to this standard, he couldn't get any good fruit himself.

"It makes sense for you to say that." Zhou Yanjun clamped his fat chin with two fingers and said solemnly, "Is it possible... Does he like the dwarf? So do you want to use two heads as a name to please the dwarf?

Xia Tong's eyes widened: "Alas???"

Lin Mingfei directly smashed the fork on the table as a dart "biu" and scolded, "You have seen too much temptation to go back to the door!"

Zhou Yanjun tilted his head to dodge, and was wronged: "Then can you find a more reasonable explanation? In addition to some benefits for the dwarfs, I really can't find any other benefits in this wave of dylan's operation.

A group of people looked at each other in front of each other.

He Youjin knocked on the glass with a small silver spoon next to him, which attracted their attention.

"O all right, no matter how you look at it, it's the internal contradiction of the saber-toothed tiger team, right? You are really worried about here. Are you the aunt of the neighborhood committee downstairs or the Women's Federation? Don't you want me to say that their infighting is a good thing for us? We should raise a glass to celebrate. With that, he raised the cup in his hand very well: "Come on, cheers!"

There was silence on the dining table for two seconds, and then a group of people felt a little confused and raised the cup with a smile.

"Manager He's analysis is very right!"

"Come and meet one. Maybe we will really win the league next year without a fight?"

"Damn it, it's boring to win without a fight. I still want to have another fight with the saber-toothed tiger in the league arena."

"Little dwarf, lift the cup up! There is no meat in the chicken leg. Why are you still nibbled!"

"The chicken crispy bone is also delicious--" Xia Tong's mouth was "gling" and his cheeks moved like a happy little hamster. After swallowing the chicken cartilage, he licked his fingers endlessly. Seeing that everyone had raised the glass in their hands and gathered to the center.

"What does this mean? Does it mean drinking more than anyone else? He was puzzled.

"No, it's just a celebration." Shi Ya smiled and said, "You can understand that everyone makes a wish together."

"Oh, that's it!" Xia Tong suddenly realized that he also raised the glass full of milk and clinked glasses with the other five of them one by one. After "jingling", he solemnly began to make a wish: "Then I hope the snow can fall a little bigger later, preferably the next night, and then I can go out to make snow tonight. Man, you can go out to make a snowman during the day tomorrow!"